Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

ISense 1.5.4

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic
r0lZ
  • Members
  • 192 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2012 11:19 PM
Thanks. Your fix works well for me too, and I've kept it, as it is less complex than mine. :-)

[EDIT] Correction: It works well to fix the coma bug, but unfortunately, it deletes too many character in other circumstances (for example when you type #Usehook at the beginning of a line). So, finally, I will keep my fix.
r0lZ

Morpheus
  • Members
  • 475 posts
  • Last active: Oct 21 2014 11:08 AM
I was having problems with it not deleting enough characters any other way. I think it has to do with the fact that I am using 'Smart' Tabs, And not 'Real' Tabs

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
i need some help, i downloaded and ran ISense, but the tooltip isn't giving me the parameters. heres a screenshot:

Posted Image

i tried with both notepad and notepad++

thanks

EDIT:

SOLUTION

the problem is due to using windows display setting of 120 dpi. the default is 96 dpi. using 120dpi changes the size of your fonts, and ISense is having trouble with that.

to fix: change the code in ToolTip_Create() function

old:
		sWidth := StrLen(str) * 8 + 8

new:
		sWidth := StrLen(str) * 10 + 10

if you wanted a solution do handle both, i THINK you could do something like this:

RegRead, LogPixels, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontDPI, LogPixels

if (LogPixels=120)
   {
		sWidth := StrLen(str) * 10 + 10
   } 
   else if (LogPixels=96)
   {
		sWidth := StrLen(str) * 8 + 8
   }

i'm not sure if there are other problems elsewhere, there probably is, but this was enough to fix. i have not bothered to fix the setup gui, but there is obvious overlapping on the controls there as well

• Guests
  • Last active:
r0lZ: I used your fix and now it doesnt insert the command twice but the command is shifted to the left..like this

if pseudocode()
  {
      MsgBoxBox, ;looked liked this at first
  }

if pseudocode()
  {
  MsgBox, ;shifted to left ..???
  }  

do you know what might be causing this behaviour?

• Guests
  • Last active:
just noticed.. its shifted the command to the left from one space and a coma where the cursor was initially ..or something like that

• Guests
  • Last active:
Is this compatible with _L?

I just downloaded an run v1.5.4 and got the following error.

---------------------------
ISense.ahk
Error at line 161 in #include file "...\ISense_1.5.4\includes\ie.ahk".

Line Text: .htm#%A_LoopField%
Error: Unsupported use of "."

The program will exit.
OK

• Guests
  • Last active:
No that means it isn't. It also has other issues that won't work with _L like using variables with [] in their names. Just download the ZIP file of AutoHotkey basic and run it using that and it will work.

bmoore45
  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Last active: Mar 14 2012 01:00 PM
this is awesome!! so glad I found this.

Mak is there a way u know of to get this to work with HiEdit?

vipcome
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Jul 05 2012 01:38 PM
why when i run ISense.ahk, it shows: "error, unsupported use of "." "?

did i do something wrong?

r0lZ
  • Members
  • 192 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2012 11:19 PM
ISense is obsolete and is not compatible with AHK_H. It uses variable names with dots, but AHK_L uses the dots for its objects. Hence the incompatibility.
r0lZ

• Guests
  • Last active:

ISense is obsolete and is not compatible with AHK_H. It uses variable names with dots, but AHK_L uses the dots for its objects. Hence the incompatibility.

You can still run it using AutoHotkey basic and it IS still useful as it will over 98.3% of ahk_l commands and functions. Just download the AutoHotkey basic ZIP file and extract the exe.