Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

World of Warcraft Scripts

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic
Double FF
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey there,

I plan on using only my Nostromo N52 Gamepad to control my second character (Healer), does anyone know they keynames I can use to send to my wowid2 only, I'm thinking if I use the KB for one and the GP for the other, I wont have to worry about cross bindings.

Anyone else doing a similar idea?

Oldfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Numpad7::
KeyWait, Numpad7, D

ControlSend,, {F12} , ahk_id %wowid2%

Return

Oldfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Numpad7::

KeyWait, Numpad7, D

ControlSend,, {F12} , ahk_id %wowid2%

Return 

Oldfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Macro
/target (char name)
/follow

Oldfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:

F9::

KeyWait, F9, D

Loop, 

{

ControlSend,, {F9} , ahk_id %wowid2%

ControlSend,, {F1} , ahk_id %wowid2%  

Sleep 12000

}

Return

argneo
  • Members
  • 220 posts
  • Last active: Mar 20 2015 09:18 PM
Well... I would recommend that you bind the slots you want to use before you call them with AHK. That way, it wont matter the size or location of your wow window. Let me give you a simple example of my macro:

SetBatchLines, -1

^!r::Reload

pause::Suspend

F11::
ExitApp

F1::
{
sleep, 10
WinGet, wowid, List, World of Warcraft
sleep, 10
ControlSend, , {SHIFTDOWN}{1 down}{1 up}{SHIFTUP}{2 down}{2 up}, ahk_id %wowid1%
ControlSend, , {SHIFTDOWN}{1 down}{1 up}{SHIFTUP}{2 down}{2 up}, ahk_id %wowid2%
}return

Shift 1 is the first bar... using this i save binding keys (remember that you have several bars)... because you don't need a hotkey when the script does the quick stuff for you.
Posted Image Search&Replace

Don't use cannon to kill mosquito

Skinamnz
  • Guests
  • Last active:
hey guys ive been trying to get my shamans working together but i put in the codes for each key and they dont work how do i link the 2 wow running or does it do that automatically i use
~d::

KeyWait d, D

WinGet, Active_Window, ID, A

IfWinActive, World of Warcraft

{

If(%killbroadcast% = 0)

{

Loop, %wowid%

{

target_window := wowid%A_index%

If (Active_Window <> target_window)

{

ControlSend,, d, ahk_id %target_window%

}

}

}

}

Return
w/ all the letters used to move and the numbers to attack what am i doing wrong?

argneo
  • Members
  • 220 posts
Well... i would recommend you look at my script... It works... and you can use parts... or all...

badfinger
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Greetings,

I hope no one minds me posting this here as opposed to the Ask for Help forum, I thought it would be more appropriate in this thread.

I play a hunter and one mechanic for that class is repeatedly spamming a shot rotation macro key. Unfortunately it's become quite painful for my hand/fingers to do that. I've tried remapping the macro to different keys but after a while that also has become quite painful.

I purchased a G15 keyboard recently for the macro keys feature. Unfortunately after years of using MS Natural keyboards I can't get used to the layout and had to go back to the ergo.

I've read a lot about AuthoHotkey and it looks like it may be a solution. Unfortunately the scripts are way above my head. I'm hoping someone can assist or point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to use AHK to allow me to hold down the ` or ~ key to repeat the hunter macro while held down and stop when I depress the key. The macro I'm trying to bind is:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast !Auto Shot
/cast Steady Shot
/click [target=pettarget,exists] MultiBarBottomLeftButton12
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

With the G15 keyboard it worked ok if I put a .5 second delay between the macro presses.

Thank you for any assistance or suggestions!

argneo
  • Members
  • 220 posts
If was you, i would use a loop and use pause to stop-start :p

• Guests
  • Last active:

If was you, i would use a loop and use pause to stop-start :p

Thanks for the quick response. I'll read up on that and try it =)

Skinmanz
  • Guests
  • Last active:
All right can anyone make me a script so i can use wasd to move my toon on both wows i have running. and also the num pad numbers to cast my spells if u do this i will be eternally in your debt

Elesar
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2015 09:51 PM

All right can anyone make me a script so i can use wasd to move my toon on both wows i have running. and also the num pad numbers to cast my spells if u do this i will be eternally in your debt

1. No, we generally don't do handouts here. We will help you learn to make one yourself.

2. It is impossible (In my opinion) to completely sync up two characters movement. I have tried this in a latency-free environment, and cannot achieve it. Your best bet is to macro a follow command and have AHK fire that macro on the second WoW while you are in the first.

skinmanz
  • Guests
  • Last active:

It is impossible (In my opinion) to completely sync up two characters movement

yeah ive seen in done in AV on multiple occasions. All the characters just look like a blur of one.

Elesar
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2015 09:51 PM
WARNING: This may sound bitchy, but I'm just trying to make a point in what the requester needs to do.

I've no doubt that someone can do it, but the amount of code to benefit ratio is just not worth it.

I can get several characters moving at the same time in generally the same direction, but it is very rare that they are all going the exact same direction and you eventually get off.

There you would need to work with the coordinates of the game, or use some other math to get them all lined back up and on the same spot.

Now, that sounds like a whole lot of work to me when I can just /follow and have four (Or more) toons follow my main without a problem.

So, to me, it sounds like you want someone to make you a script so that you can feel cool for a few minutes or hours, then it will just be back to grinding like you were with /follow. The benefit is just not there, if it were, I would think that allot more people at This Site would be looking for or already have software to do that.

I'm sure that people would be happy to help if you got some prototype code up that did some of what you wanted, and help in the process, then I may even try it out and see what I can do with it, as, yes, it would be cool. Just saying that you've seen it done, or quoting that someone has seen it done isn't enough to drive other people to code for you.