Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Runescape Auto Clicker With Time Constraint

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
shashank mallepula
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi, i need a runescape auto clicker, that can record the time gap between each click. i tried the autohotkey script writer but the issue is it sets the time between each click to default 1/10 of a millisecond. If you could help me get a script like this it would be great. thank you.
shashank

Alexander
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Jul 03 2007 01:52 AM
Just so you know that runescape got different ways to find out that you are macroing :) Yep, i came up with a nice script once but they still found me... Luckily I was just there to macro it!

Just edit the script you have made with the script writer and add sleep instructions.

trik
  • Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2010 11:48 PM
Heres one.

shvet
  • Guests
  • Last active:
where the hell is the down load button i hate it wen i cant ****ing find it!!

mr noobert
  • Guests
  • Last active:
set the sleep to a higher value.

If i wasnt on the mac id show you my tea thieving script as an example =P

Anyway just copy the script in but change the sleep value.

bow211
  • Guests
  • Last active:
do any of you know where i can buy auto thievinbg so i can become a ancient please reply ive been trying to become a ancient since last year but i can only get on teh computer in the morning because im grounded right now and my mom goes to work at 6:00 and i play until 7:50 i have 58 mage 42 theiving and im desparate... if you will either reply to me on this thing or on my runescape account ( bow211 ). like i said im on from around 6:00am to 7:50am every weekday on weekends im on in the middle of the day sometimes so please contact me and dont try do scam me or hack me becasue i have been hacked and they got me banned... so please help me get 53 thieving. :?

engunneer
  • Moderators
  • 9162 posts
  • Last active: Feb 27 2014 01:49 PM
kid, there is more to life than runescape. If you're grounded from using the computer, why are you sneaking around to use it? you are only asking for trouble. I suggest you save up a small amount of cash and buy a nice useful magazine like Make:, build a nice project, and enjoy actually creating something meaningful.

Also, this is a programming forum, not a runescape forum, so you won't get much sympathy here. Sorry.

BTW, If you are scared of getting hacked, you shouldn't be posting in forums where people might discover your IP, figure out where you live and call your mom to rat you out.

jeeves
  • Guests
  • Last active:

kid, there is more to life than runescape. If you're grounded from using the computer, why are you sneaking around to use it? you are only asking for trouble. I suggest you save up a small amount of cash and buy a nice useful magazine like Make:, build a nice project, and enjoy actually creating something meaningful.

Also, this is a programming forum, not a runescape forum, so you won't get much sympathy here. Sorry.

BTW, If you are scared of getting hacked, you shouldn't be posting in forums where people might discover your IP, figure out where you live and call your mom to rat you out.

hahahahaha you got pwnt :D

Anonomys
  • Guests
  • Last active:
umm, no pwnt cuase unless your a hard core rapist, doubt they will go through all that trouble to find you.

Alana
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Jan 09 2014 01:38 AM

umm, no pwnt cuase unless your a hard core rapist, doubt they will go through all that trouble to find you.

Actually, people will go through all that trouble for money; yes, most of them are rapists, but a lot of them are child predators in general... :p I don't know why I'm replying to this, but I am, so live with it, lmfao.