Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Warcraft 3 wc3 dota hotkeys script

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
swede ;P
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I know that the request that i am going to make is out there in some form (not quite what I need though). but I need help and Im never going to figure out hoe to do this myself, so I thought i'd ask.

I need help to make the wasd-keys have the same function as arrow keys when im in wc3 but not in chatrooms, and if possible while playing when you write a in-game message like: glhf to all. if that is not possible, maybe a key would be used like F8 or something.

the other thing i need help with is binding attack to space (normally a) and the same thing here, not in chatrooms, and if possible not in ingame chat, or i'll be writing a instead of space :p

if i could get some help with this. I would be VERY thakful!!

swede ;P
  • Guests
  • Last active:
the attack on space thing is more important, link for wasd is fine, just tell me how to integrate the two scripts into eachother if you link and the chat thing too.

swede ;P
  • Guests
  • Last active:
NverMind =) i managed to make my own script after all :p

ctrl+c ctrl+v ftw

Saucy_XL
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey, I am trying to do the exact same thing...so if there is any way you could post the script you made, I would be very thankful.

Thanks