Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Dropbox - Free 2GB Online storage, backup/sync/share [URL]

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
Foodfast04
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 23 2012 04:29 PM
hello, guess, thanks for this post but I'm not clear whether or not it is useable with Windows 7?

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

hello, guess, thanks for this post but I'm not clear whether or not it is useable with Windows 7?

It is. Most things useable with WinXP is also useable with Win7. It's nice.

Elesar
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2015 09:51 PM
Yep, can use it in most (all?) flavors of Windows, Linux, Android....probably Mac and iOS as well.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

Yep, can use it in most (all?) flavors of Windows, Linux, Android....probably Mac and iOS as well.

I use it on my iPhone too. Quite handy for taking notes without having to use a notes-app. I just add .txt-docs.

Avien
  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Last active: Aug 30 2016 08:23 PM

I use it on my iPhone too. Quite handy for taking notes without having to use a notes-app. I just add .txt-docs.

I can confirm that it works on Mac/iOs. We use it where I work, to sync workflow.

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
I couldn't get it to work with the bleeding-edge Ubuntu, but the stable release works.
It also runs smoothly on my Fedora x64 :)
FYI, you can get extra space without referrals. Complete the "Getting Started" tab (250 MB), then go to the top-secret free space page and connect Facebook and Twitter with Dropbox. Once you complete stuff on that page, more ways appear. Completing those is 768 MB. Combined with the Getting Started and you now have a free third gig of space. Connect a .edu email and you get more :shock: Then refer some friends...

Also, just watch the Dropbox blog. Testing their 13 beta photo-upload capability gives a maximum of 4GB extra space. Back when DropQuest was still around, that was another 1GB.

<!-- m -->http://forums.dropbo...5007&replies=61<!-- m -->