Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Can you earn money using Internet and how ?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
TequilaSunrise
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Can you earn money using Internet and how ?

I've heard stories about this
but I'm pretty much unsure.

Also, it seems there are a lot of
cheating/... in this area.

Can you help to make things
more clear about this ?

• Guests
  • Last active:
cams.. :roll:

PhiLho
  • Moderators
  • 6850 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2012 10:09 PM
First part of the question: yes. Lot of people earn money from Internet.
Second part: uuuhh...

If you search a quick, safe, no effort way, I can't help, I fear.

Otherwise, you can become webmaster (won't earn lot, I fear), Web merchant (eBay, own shop, etc.), create a very popular site with lot of good/interesting content and using ads to get money, make a service and ask money for it, etc.
Posted Image vPhiLho := RegExReplace("Philippe Lhoste", "^(\w{3})\w*\s+\b(\w{3})\w*$", "$1$2")

TequilaSunrise
  • Guests
  • Last active:
@PhiLho:

I don't search a quick, no effort way.

Hard work is OK too
if it is based on sound ground
(maybe some freelance programming?).

But don't get me wrong here
I'm not against easy things.

So, I'm open to all options.
(searching for the best)

Chavez
  • Members
  • 256 posts
  • Last active: Oct 13 2009 01:27 PM
When you just start off, it's tough making money online. You could first start off as a reseller for webhosting, imagehosting, filehosting, etc. There are precoded scripts you can use. While that project is running, you could take your time and develop your own webscript for *anything* and run your own service like that. When it becomes popular, then copy the script and recode it to a less effective one and sell that, commercial cash is big cash.

Never forget to limit the advertisements to a point where users or potential customers are not annoyed by them (for example: pop-ups, sex ads, or huge ass banners that take up half the screen).
-Chavez.

TequilaSunrise
  • Guests
  • Last active:
@Chavez:
Well, it sounds like a plan.
And a good one too.

Anyway, guys, when post
especially if you have experience about this
more precise informations would be useful.
Some URLs to relevant sites
would be helpful, too.

Chavez
  • Members
  • 256 posts
  • Last active: Oct 13 2009 01:27 PM
I suggest that you go to google and look up some Hosting communities and Webmaster communities. Don't ask or post anything there yet, first look at their process. Look what they are doing, how, and why. Things will become clear quickly enough.
-Chavez.

BoBo³
  • Guests
  • Last active:
And if you won't succeed think about to ask Al Gore! AFAIK, he has once proclaimed to have invented the Internet! 8)

• Guests
  • Last active:
we have automatic cash flow from autohotkey scripts 8)

r1ky
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Last active: Mar 23 2009 11:57 AM
Make your own MMO and get annoying screaming kids to get their parents to pay for it

Solved.

Montu
  • Members
  • 142 posts
  • Last active: Jan 01 2010 03:10 AM
online money making

1. sell stuff on ebay / amazon

2. affilate marketing

run ur website and promote products & services - u get commisison when people purchase it from the link given in your webpage / blog.
e.g. adsense/amazon affilate etc.

3. get paid for displaying ads on your blog
e.g. few cents per 1000 visitors (again adsense etc)

4. provide services : article writing etc.
Associate content (or some similar name website) gives you money for your articles

5. get paid for download- you host your files on rapidshare etc site- people download it - you get some cents. per 10,000 downloads

and finallly

> I tried them all but didn't get a penny. because the internet earning works on one principle : Traffic - as long as you don't have unique visitors buying / looking at your page - you can't earn. (except the blackhat techniques)

and to get unique visitors you need to get your webpage/blog showed in 1st page of google search - that's called SEO - search engine optimisation.

jon88
  • Guests
  • Last active:
you can earn a few cents a day clicking your ads or hiring workers in india to click on them for you.

TrippersDream
  • Guests
  • Last active:
1. Make an Evony ripoff
2. Create ads that feature cleavage, despite this not existing in your game
3. Get Google to post these ads 2 or 3 times on every wepage they can
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!!11

jethrow
  • Moderators
  • 2854 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2017 01:57 AM
An effective way to make money on the internet would be to develop some sort of community. Take for instance the AutoHotkey community - which has 14664 registered members last time I checked. What if each memeber sent Chris $1 per month for access? I would pay that for access to the community. What if it were $10?

Z_Gecko
  • Guests
  • Last active:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome