Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Auto Clicker/Key Presser for Morrowind

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
galimoth
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I searched around the forums for help with an autoclicker. I was able to find quite a few variations, but none of them worked when I was in the Morrowind game. What I am looking for is a script that will auto left click at a set of mouse coords with some key set to break the loop. Alternately, a "rapid fire" script that works while the left mouse button is held down would also work fine. As I said before, I was able to find scripts like these on the forums, but none of them worked while I was in game. For reference, the game is the Morrowind game of the year edition, version 1.6.1820. Thanks.

ManaUser
  • Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Last active: Dec 07 2016 04:24 PM
I haven't played MW in a while, but I did have an AutoHotkey script set up for it. Not for the same purpose, unfortunately, but perhaps these settings will help:

SendMode Input
SetKeyDelay 10, 20

If you're going to use mouse clicks, you might want to add:

SetMouseDelay 20 ;or so, experiment.

Also there an option in Morrowind.ini, that you might want to set:

Background Keyboard=1

galimoth
  • Guests
  • Last active:
This is the script that I found that I think would work best for me. It's simple. Hold down the left mouse button, and it's autofire. Let it up, and autofire stops. Hit insert, it toggles the script off.
Ins::Suspend 
LButton:: 
Loop 
{ 
SetMouseDelay 30 
Click 
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0) 
Break 
}

This works wonderfully...except in Morrowind. It works on the desktop, in Doom 3, Notepad, etc. For some reason, it just won't work in Morrowind. Any suggestions?

ManaUser
  • Members
  • 1121 posts
Not really. :( I would just experiment with different ways of writing the same thing. like Send {LButton} instead of click for instance.

But come to think of it, I only did keyboard stuff in MW before, so there's some slight chance it's just not gonna work.

galimoth
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Just as an update:

To date, I have not been able to find or construct a working script. My only assumption would be that Morrowind somehow blocks third party programs, although I have no idea if that is actually what is happening.

ManaUser
  • Members
  • 1121 posts
Can you write scripts that send keystrokes at least? Because like I said that part worked fine for me once I adjusted the key delay. I just can't vouch for the mouse part.

galimoth
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Actually, now that I check, no. I can't seem to write scripts that used key strokes. I'm guessing that I just must not know what I'm doing, lol. What scripts worked for you? If you post an example, I'll copy/paste it to see if it will work for me. Thanks for all your assistance.

ManaUser
  • Members
  • 1121 posts
Okay, looks like I was wrong about using SendMode Input, I had really used SendEvent. :oops: Sorry, it's beeen a logn time. Here's the script:
SetKeyDelay 10, 20

#IfWinActive ahk_class Morrowind
!1::SendEvent Player->
!a::SendEvent AddItem "", 1{left 4}
+!a::SendEvent AddSpell ""{left}
!r::SendEvent RemoveItem "", 1{left 4}
+!r::SendEvent RemoveSpell ""{left}
!g::SendEvent Player->AddItem "", 1{left 4}
+!g::SendEvent Player->AddItem "Gold_001",{space}
!p::SendEvent PlaceAtPC "", 1, 256, 0{left 12}
+!p::SendEvent PlaceAtMe "", 1, 256, 0{left 12}
!s::SendEvent StartScript{space}
!f::SendEvent AiFollow Player, 0, 0, 0, 0
!w::SendEvent AiWander, 0, 0, 0
!k::SendEvent SetHealth 0
!h::SendEvent ModCurrentHealth 9999
!d::SendEvent Disable
+!d::SendEvent SetDelete 1
!e::SendEvent Enable

~rshift::lshift
~rctrl::lctrl
~ralt::lalt
~lshift::rshift
~lctrl::rctrl
~lalt::ralt

c::lbutton
v::rbutton
The first bunch of lines are macros for use in the console. The next part "mirrors" the Ctrl, Shift and Alt so you can use either set. The last two lines I added just now to test if I could send mouse clicks. It seemed to work fine.

So see if that work. If not, did you try setting Background Keyboard=1 in Morrowind.ini?

galimoth
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Ok, I have no idea what is going on with this! I copied your script and tried it in game. Nothing worked for me. Hitting Shift+Alt+G only typed out a "G". Hitting "c" or "v" while in the inventory screen did NOT send mouse clicks. Just to double check, in Morrowind.ini Background Keyboard=1. I have no clue why this isn't working. :(

doukkari
  • Guests
  • Last active:
LButton::
Loop
{
Click Down
Sleep 50
Click Up
Sleep 50
If(GetKeyState("LButton", "P") == 0)
Break
}

rtcvb32
  • Members
  • 542 posts
  • Last active: Apr 04 2012 03:59 AM
Actually I've had to made my own clicker, specifically when working with persuasion. This is the script i use, i hope it helps.

Note: It is turned OFF by default, to turn it on you turn on 'Scoll Lock' since constantly clicking can cause more problems then solve if it isn't controlled.

loop {
		getKeyState, isLocked, ScrollLock, T

if ( isLocked == "D")
			click

sleep 50
	}

Meredith
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2010 06:25 AM
not really help with the script, but you might want to try playing in window mode it should work fine that way.

sdsv
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I'd really like to understand this. None of these scripts work for me at all. I've tried creating a new script and pasting each of these suggestions into the script editing window in the construction set, but on each occasion I've received the message that the command doesn't exist. I've tried putting these suggestions into the .ini file, with no effect whatsoever. Would somebody mind taking a second to explain the basics of how to get an autofire script like this to work?

• Guests
  • Last active:
Never mind. Got it working. Didn't realize there was an executable to download. At least two of these suggestions work. rtcvb32 is right, and thanks for making the script that works with scroll lock, otherwise this would be unusable in Morrowind.

As it is now, I have a rapidfire keening that has a reach of 10, an attack speed of 5, and deals 200 damage. When you start autoswinging with it, anything within about fifty feet dies within a second or two... including Almalexia's hands. Totally amazing.

• Guests
  • Last active:
The only thing I want to know now is if there is a way to combine one of the scripts above that autoclicks when the left mouse button is depressed with the one that deactivates the script when scroll lock is on, because it's really annoying having to reach over and click scroll lock to start autoclicking; I want to be able to turn the feature on, then use it at will.

Any ideas?