Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

IE HTML Element Spy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
jethrow
  • Moderators
  • 2854 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2017 01:57 AM

IE HTML Element Spy is tool that will help you to understand the structure of existing pages on the web, it is very easy to install and use, and, it is a FREEWARE! That means you can download and use it free of charge for an unlimited time.

IE HTML Element Spy can be downloaded here. Click on the Getting Started link for a screenshot.

Additionally, I like to have portable applications. Using Universal Extractor, you can extract the contents of the setup file and run IE HTML Element Spy without installing.

Edit - MODIv2 is another great tool, and it supports most major browers :D. (also referenced in this thread)

BoBo³
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Universal Extractor is made with AU3 :shock::lol:

Thx for sharing it! Both are looking quite promising (beside there are some other nice tools @ the UE page) 8)

ProgrammerPaul
  • Members
  • 75 posts
  • Last active: Oct 05 2017 01:14 PM

I like to have portable applications

That's putting it mildly for me! My hatred of installation programs knows no limits. Thank you so much for sharing Universal Extractor. I have high hopes for that one!

JohnnyA
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Jun 01 2015 04:29 AM

I tried MODIv2  and it only seems to work on it's own page and only once I click the "save bookmark" link they give you.  If I surf to another page, or open another tab, it doesn't seem to be present on the other page.

:S 

space
  • Members
  • 520 posts
  • Last active:
You could try iWB2 Learner (iWebBrowser2) http://www.autohotke...r-iwebbrowser2/

jethrow
  • Moderators
  • 2854 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2017 01:57 AM

I tried MODIv2  and it only seems to work on it's own page and only once I click the "save bookmark" link they give you. 

That "save bookmark" link is meant to be saved as a bookmark - it is a bookmarklet. You execute it on every page you wanted to use it on.

Note, however, that many browsers now have an "Inspect Element" option which provides much of the same information.