Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM
@AutoHotkeyDragon: Thanks!
@gemisigo: I wasn't thinking about license... It will probably be similar to RM2module license, or maybe less restrictive, I'll see when the product will be finished.
@Moderated:

When you make a new submenu, it goes into text view and will not let you go into graphics mode until you add at least one thing.

I can confirm the opposite behaviour - when I make new menu, it goes into graphics view and I can switch between text/graphics view even when there are no items in the menu. You wrote that you did some customizations to RMD - maybe they are causing unexpected behaviour you described?

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
Updates: Migration, RM4, RM2module, RMD

Migration. As www.autohotkey.net is not working properly for months and nobody is giving support any more, I'm moving to ahk4.net. Thanks to daonlyfreez.

Radial menu application updated to v4.35
  • for RM v4.34 users: Download Update to RM v4.35. It will leave your Icons, My codes, Utilities, Radial menu.ahk and Menu definitions as they are. Just unzip, and click Update to RM v4.35.exe.
  • for new users: Download Radial menu v4.35.
What's new?
  • Added RMApp_OnRMShowHotkey event. More info and examples in RM help.
  • Includes newest AutoHotkey 1.1.09.00, Radial menu designer v0.98 and RM2module v2.16.
  • Updated URLs and e-mail
  • Fixed RM icon appearance in taskbar.
  • Updated RM help, RM License (compared to old license from 13.09.2010., I only updated URLs and my e-mail. There are no changes in legal terms.) and some other internal components.
Note for those who modified RMApp lib.ahk: updater will ask you do you want to create RMApp lib.ahk backup. If you modified original RMApp lib.ahk, it's recommended to choose YES. If you didn't, click NO.

RM Changelog: v4.00 --> v4.01, v4.01 --> v4.20, v4.20 --> v4.25, v4.25 --> v4.26, v4.26 --> v4.27, v4.27 --> v4.29, v4.29 --> v4.30, v4.30 --> v4.31, v4.31 --> v4.32, v4.32 --> v4.33, v4.33 --> v4.34

RM2module updated to v2.16
What's new?
  • one little internal fix
  • updated URLs and e-mail
Radial menu designer (RMD) updated to v0.98
What's new?
  • all RMD code except Tic's Gdip.ahk is now fully 64-bit and 32-bit compatible
  • Fixed icon appearance in taskbar, updated URLs and e-mail
Notes. RMD is already included in RM v4.30 and higher.

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: Aug 27 2015 04:01 PM
Well, I just use the open prompt then right click new text document. Is it because I do it like that?
Anyway, can I use this new function to change what RMshowhotkey does? For example, if it's Xbutton1, I can make it send F4 when it isn't summoning a menu?

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
Is there a version of this new function for the mouse gestures with any button module?
If not, could you pretty please add it?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

...making a new menu in RMD...

You are supposed to create a new menu on the usual way, as in most of other apps, and that is; press Control+N or select File\New menu item. When you want to save new (unsaved) menu, press Control+S or select File\Save or File\Save as... menu item, and the usual Save dialog window will appear, like in most of other apps.

can I use this new function to change what RMshowhotkey does? For example, if it's Xbutton1, I can make it send F4 when it isn't summoning a menu?

Yes. Take a look at OnRMShowHotkey event explanation & examples in RM help.

Is there a version of this new function for the mouse gestures with any button module? If not, could you pretty please add it?

That's not something I sould do. That's users job.
Built-in OnRMShowHotkey event monitors when you press RMShowHotkey (Rbutton by default).
If you want to monitor another hotkeys which you added in your script, it's up to you to make mechanisms which will notify you when those hotkeys are pressed. icon_smile.gif Simplest example;

MButton::
MsgBox,64,, "OnMButton" event occured, 1
; some code here...
return

ugabuga
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Dec 13 2012 12:22 AM

1st of all thanks for coming up with this helpful little app. I want to use additional buttons to trigger their own mouse gestures. The link provided in the help file points to a broken link for the mousegestures.ahk file. Is that file no longer needed? To make things clear, this is what I want to do. My primary RMShowHotkey = xbutton1 which has it's own set of gestures and I would like to assign the xbutton2 + gestures with different commands.

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts

"temporary free"

How temporary is it?

How much will it cost?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

@ugabuga:
MouseGestures.ahk was deleted after hacker attack on www.autohotkey.net. I tried to update the link, but I can't edit my own post - more info here. Anyway, here's the new link;  MouseGestures.ahk If you want to have XButton2 with its own set of mouse gesture commands, you'll have to download and include  MouseGestures.ahk , as described in this post. Replace MButton with XButton2. If you'll have problems, feel free to ask for assistance.

@Moderated:

"temporary free"

How temporary is it?
How much will it cost?

Hmm... I'm not promising anything, but sometimes temporary lasts forever icon_wink.gif

ugabuga
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Dec 13 2012 12:22 AM

Thanks mate, it works!!! :)

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Okay, I've tried to figure it out, but I suck at autohotkey.

Here is my script(irrelevant clock parts removed):

SetTimer, currentTime, 4000   ; and update it every clock0 milliseconds
Return
currentTime:
process, exist, gameoverlayui.exe
if %errorlevel% = 0
{
RMApp_Suspend(0)
}
else
{
RMApp_Suspend(1)
}
Return

All I want is for ^F4 to unsuspend it, maybe keep it unsuspended till I press it again, but even just unsuspending till the timer suspends again would be fine.

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

Try removing percent signs around ErrorLevel. Reading the AutoHotkey help more carefully would be a great choice for you. icon_wink.gif

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts

The script works, I'm asking how to make "^F4 to unsuspend it, maybe keep it unsuspended till I press it again, but even just unsuspending till the timer suspends again would be fine."

Brandon_oma692
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 27 2013 03:14 PM

Hi i am looking for some help this code works when ran seperately but i am trying to have it run in radial menu.

When i reload RM i would like this to run automaticly and it does not.

it shows the clipboard contents and has a memo pad.

I read thru the help and this thread and named the gui's but am unable to figure what i am missing. (newer user)

Please see updated code below.

Brandon_oma692
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 27 2013 03:14 PM

edit  started over

Radial menu.ahk

/*==Description=========================================================================
Radial menu application is encapsulated, so you can put your code at appropriate places and make your perfect portable master script.
Hotkeys, hotstrings, timers, GUI-s, additional menus... anything you need. The code is clean - there are no global variables.
*/

;===Auto-execute========================================================================
RMApp_AutoExecute()
; you can put or include your auto-execute code here 
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\gui cb.ahk
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\acad caps.ahk
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\my misc.ahk
;#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\gui cb 2.ahk
Return

;===Hotkeys=============================================================================
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\My hotkeys.ahk		; you can put your hotkeys here

;===Hotstrings==========================================================================
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\My hotstrings.ahk	; you can put your hotstrings here

;===Subroutines=========================================================================
#Include %A_ScriptDir%\Internal\Codes\RMApp sub.ahk		; reserved prefix: RMApp_
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\gui cbs.ahk
; you can put or include your subroutines here 

RMApp_OnExit:	; on exit subroutine
RMApp_OnExit()
; you can put or include your OnExit code here 
ExitApp

;===Functions===========================================================================
#Include %A_ScriptDir%\Internal\Codes\Gdip.ahk				; reserved prefix: Gdip_
#Include %A_ScriptDir%\Internal\Codes\RM2module.ahk			; reserved prefix: RM2_
#Include %A_ScriptDir%\Internal\Codes\RMApp lib.ahk			; reserved prefix: RMApp_
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\NCHITTEST.ahk			; reserved prefix: NCHT_
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\My mouse gestures.ahk	; reserved prefix: MG_
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\My Codes\My functions.ahk
; you can put or include your functions here 

gui cb

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#Persistent
#SingleInstance Force

Gui cb: +LastFound +AlwaysOnTop +resize  -Caption +ToolWindow
Gui cb: Font, s10
Gui cb: Add, edit, readonly VScroll vMyText w275 r6
Gui cb: Show, x1200 y950 NoActivate

Gui pad: +LastFound +AlwaysOnTop +resize  -Caption +ToolWindow
Gui pad: Font, s10
Gui pad: Add, edit, VScroll w275 r6
Gui pad: Show, x1500 y950 NoActivate

;OnClipboardChange:
;GuiControl, cb: , MyText, %clipboard%
; return

gui cbs

;
; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x
; Language:       English
; Platform:       Win9x/NT
; Author:         A.N.Other <[email protected]>
;
; Script Function:
;	Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in your Windows folder)
;

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

OnClipboardChange:
GuiControl, cb: , MyText, %clipboard%
return

It looks like I needed a subroutine.

What is the difference between the 2 lines below?

#Include %A_ScriptDir%
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%

BamBam4275
  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Last active: Aug 01 2013 05:44 PM

Both of them will set the Include directory for any future includes to follow (since they are not files they are directories).  The *i is only used with filenames not directory names and is to ignore any errors with the include file.  If you have a library that if present can help but wont break your script otherwise you can use this option.