Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[AHK 1.1]TypingAid v2.22.0 - Word AutoCompletion Utility

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic
Maniac
  • Members
  • 445 posts
  • Last active: Jan 06 2016 12:02 PM
Could you be more specific as to exactly what you have to do to get that error message? Did you try re-downloading it to make sure your changes didn't mess anything up?

bhawk
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Last active: Jan 19 2014 08:21 PM
Yes i tried to re-download it, still the same error.
it's occur only when first load it
how can i attached screenshot?
the error is:

Script lines most recently executed (oldest first).  Press [F5] to refresh.  The seconds elapsed between a line and the one after it is in parentheses to the right (if not 0).  The bottommost line's elapsed time is the number of seconds since it executed.

022: Suspend,On
024: ListLines

Press [F5] to refresh

Maniac
  • Members
  • 445 posts
What version of AHK are you using?

If you are using the newest version of AHK_L, I may know what the issue is... trying changing "ListLines Off" to "ListLines, Off". AHK_L developers like to muck with working syntax and break it I've noticed (or, they may be disallowing "bad" code that worked before...). If that fixes it I'll be annoyed because it says "ListLines Off" in the help file, lol.

BTW, you can post a screenshot using <!-- w -->www.imageshack.us<!-- w --> or something.

Thanks!

bhawk2
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hello,
i am using Version 1.0.48.00
error attached

Posted Image

please advice
Thanks,
Bhawk

Maniac
  • Members
  • 445 posts
Your version of AHK doesn't support all the functions I use. Please upgrade to 1.0.48.05 or the latest version of AHK_L. Thanks.

bhawk2
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Thanks a lot !
Problem solved

Maniac
  • Members
  • 445 posts
You're welcome.

FYI, I have added more wordlists to the first post.

caveatrob
  • Members
  • 194 posts
  • Last active: Oct 10 2018 03:48 PM
Hi - sign me up to be on the test team for this awesome product!

I don't have to fight much with Excel's sh*tty autocomplete anymore. Just added Excel to the titles and made a *slight* change to the script to make Enter, not control-enter, an autocompleting character.

(incidentally, just run a replace in the main AHK file from ^Enter to Enter)

That way instead of pressing tab-enter I can press enter-enter from within a cell to complete and go to the next line.

Backspacing still works a little weird in Excel; often I have to start over if i want to autocomplete again.

Thoughts?

Titan88
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I recently broke my hand and wrote/built from scraps around the internet a "half qwerty" or "mirrored" keyboard. Don't know how common this is so I will at least say that when holding space, the left hand letters = the right hand letters, plus a bunch of custom mappings etc...

Your Typing Aid script looks amazing, and I want to use it with my mirror script, but it is not liking some things:

I have "shift & w", "shift & a", "shift & s", and "shift & d" (wasd) mapped to arrow keys, and it keeps cancelling the list box.

Also, it is disabling "space & 3" for example, from typing "8". This is all I've noticed so far, but there could be other issues.

Is there possibly some blanket way of telling it not to worry about other hotkeys? Any help appreciated.

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
Nice script :) I made an AHK (and AHKL) keyword list, compiled from a couple sources. I'll edit this post in a day or two when I'm on the pc with the list.

Needed the list for autocompletion for a personal script. I didn't really like any of the intellisense scripts already made but this seems to work pretty good (only flaw: no parameter tips).

Edit:
1062 AHK and AHKL (and maybe AHK2) words, commands, functions, variables and symbols:
<!-- m -->https://ahknet.autoh...it/WordList.txt<!-- m -->

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

• Guests
  • Last active:
I think this would be even cooler if it could do an extra thing, as well as autocomplete if you could type a special word or symbol followed by a keyword to launch a program
eg +firefox

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:

I think this would be even cooler if it could do an extra thing, as well as autocomplete if you could type a special word or symbol followed by a keyword to launch a program
eg +firefox

Doesn't sound to be within the scope of this script, but it is so easy to add yourself via an #include that you can do that yourself very quickly <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...860.html#420860<!-- m -->

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:

Is there possibly some blanket way of telling it not to worry about other hotkeys? Any help appreciated.

TA probably won't play nice with other AutoHotkey typing related scripts so you are out of luck here, you could try to look into the TerminatingCharacters setting in preferences.ini

fyi Half-qwerty <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...783.html#228783<!-- m -->

TheGreatSwami Woo
  • Members
  • 237 posts
  • Last active: Jan 22 2012 03:31 PM
thanks Hugov, never thought of making another ahk file and putting it in the includes folder, works fine. Makes this script even handier. I am now able to call some programs or load a web page.

Maniac
  • Members
  • 445 posts

Hi - sign me up to be on the test team for this awesome product!

I don't have to fight much with Excel's sh*tty autocomplete anymore. Just added Excel to the titles and made a *slight* change to the script to make Enter, not control-enter, an autocompleting character.

(incidentally, just run a replace in the main AHK file from ^Enter to Enter)

That way instead of pressing tab-enter I can press enter-enter from within a cell to complete and go to the next line.

Backspacing still works a little weird in Excel; often I have to start over if i want to autocomplete again.

Thoughts?

Glad you like it... maybe I should add a parameter to allow Enter as an AutoComplete Key. A few people have asked for that IIRC.

I recently broke my hand and wrote/built from scraps around the internet a "half qwerty" or "mirrored" keyboard. Don't know how common this is so I will at least say that when holding space, the left hand letters = the right hand letters, plus a bunch of custom mappings etc...

Your Typing Aid script looks amazing, and I want to use it with my mirror script, but it is not liking some things:

I have "shift & w", "shift & a", "shift & s", and "shift & d" (wasd) mapped to arrow keys, and it keeps cancelling the list box.

Also, it is disabling "space & 3" for example, from typing "8". This is all I've noticed so far, but there could be other issues.

I don't think there is... it uses the "Input" command. My guess is that it's detecting that you are typing an uppercase W (for shift & w), but I'm not sure. You could try debugging it yourself. You could also set the "I" parameter on the input command on line 137, but I don't think it will help.

Nice script :) I made an AHK (and AHKL) keyword list, compiled from a couple sources. I'll edit this post in a day or two when I'm on the pc with the list.

Needed the list for autocompletion for a personal script. I didn't really like any of the intellisense scripts already made but this seems to work pretty good (only flaw: no parameter tips).

Edit:
1062 AHK and AHKL (and maybe AHK2) words, commands, functions, variables and symbols:
<!-- m -->https://ahknet.autoh...it/WordList.txt<!-- m -->

Great, thanks! I'll add it to the first post.