Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

MW2 Quick Scope Script!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic
DracoX872
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Jul 14 2010 04:47 PM
---------------------
This is a pretty simple script for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

I saw a Quick Scope AutoHotKey Request on google and saw it answered and a code given, but that code doesn't seem to work. The maker of the code forgot to put {RButton Down} and left it at {RButton}.
I was wondering why that didn't work and looked to check. With a little bit of research I found the problem, took me a while cause im new to AHK.

Its designed so that you can quick scope, not the super speedy luck way, but so that you have 200 miliseconds to aim before it fires.

This is the non-Sleight of Hand Pro version which gives you a bit more time to quick scope and is much more accurate in a way.

~NumLock::Suspend, toggle

$Mbutton::

{    GetKeyState, state, Mbutton, T 
     if state = D

{
      send {RButton Down}
      send {Shift Down}
      sleep 600
      MouseClick,left
      send {Shift Up}
      send {RButton Up}
   }

else

{

MouseClick,middle

}
}

This is the Sleight of Hand Pro version which is pretty much a speedy scope-in and gives you 200 milliseconds before you fire. Its not super accurate, but its great for shooting targets at medium range or even close, but not really lol.

~NumLock::Suspend, toggle

$Mbutton::

{    GetKeyState, state, Mbutton, T 
     if state = D

{
      send {RButton Down}
      sleep 400
      MouseClick,left
      send {RButton Up}
   }

else

{
	MouseClick,middle

}
}

Directions- The best idea is to put a marker on your computer monitor so you can identify where the bullet will land. I personally tore a small piece of sticky note into an arrow shape and put it right in the center of my monitor. When you're playing, remember that you can still click after you zoomed in or while you're zooming in. This way, if someone is close or you've already aimed at them, you don't have to wait for the AHk to shoot; instead you could shoot early to save your life and what-not. Thats about it!

Credits- DracoX872 (ME!)- For the script
CleverUsername - For helping me test the script out and completely destroying me in a private match because he was testing out the Sleight of Hand Version, while i was using the Regular version.

Enjoy!

• Guests
  • Last active:
Sorry im new to all this but how do you get it to shoot?

• Guests
  • Last active:
nvm im stupid and i found it

Sweet kid
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey works perfectly but what would i change to make it shoot abit earlier. (non sleight of hand one) :?:

• Guests
  • Last active:
Instead of putting something on your monitor, just use AHK.

#SingleInstance force
#Persistent

OnExit, ExitRoutine
xpos := A_ScreenWidth/2
ypos := A_ScreenHeight/2
hDrwArea := DllCall("GetDC", "uint", Null)
SetTimer, SetPixel, 1

SetPixel:

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos - 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos, "int", ypos + 2, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 2, "int", ypos, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 6, "int", ypos + 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 6, "int", ypos - 6, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos - 9, "int", ypos + 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)
DllCall("SetPixel", "uint", hDrwArea, "int", xpos + 9, "int", ypos - 9, "uint", 255, "uint", 0, "uint", 0)

Return

ExitRoutine:
DllCall("ReleaseDC", UInt, 0, UInt, hDrwArea)
DllCall("FreeLibrary", "UInt", hDrwArea)
ExitApp

Non-intrusive, though the flicker might annoy you. I personally sometimes forget to run it and only notice it after playing for awhile.

Believer
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Last active: Jan 27 2011 11:55 AM
Interesting approach, for me at least, this does not work while in game. I do see the overlay out of game though. Running Win7 64bit, if it matters t all.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Odd. I run the exact same.
Erm, only thing I can think of is, do you run the game in window mode? I run it in window mode and havn't tried it while full screen.

I got how to do it here. Follow that link and look at the other way you can do this. The other way (splash image) described in that topic might work.

Believer
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Last active: Jan 27 2011 11:55 AM
I'll have to take a look later, but I don't run it in windowed mode, and maybe that's why.
Thanks!

• Guests
  • Last active:
what button do i press for the sleight of hand quickscope

lolac
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Sorry im new to all this but how do you get it to shoot?

really new to this, what do u put the script into to run it?

DracoX872
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Jul 14 2010 04:47 PM
Actually, I prefer having to put a sticky note peice on my screen cuz im weird like that.

But your flickering pixel thing... can you change the alpha of the pixel so its sort of transparent?

To everyone else:

To run this script, this must be your controls.

Left Click= Shoot

Right Click= Hold Aim Down Sight This is different from Aim Down Sight where you have to click to aim down the sight and click again to get out of your weapon sights.

Shift= Hold your breath for steady shots[/u]

Helghastnl
  • Guests
  • Last active:
How do i chance the MouseClick,middle to my mouse 4 key ? plz help

AnotherGuest
  • Guests
  • Last active:

How do i chance the MouseClick,middle to my mouse 4 key ? plz help

Yeah, I would also like to know that. I've changed a few binds in this script, which refer to mouse buttons 4 and 5. It all works fine, but the script won't work if I change the "MouseClick,middle" to "MouseClick,x1".

PS It seems that the autoscriptwriter does not record the 4 and 5 mouse buttons.

I'm running Win 7 ultimate 64bit

Bervuna
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi where do I put that script?

hornet1dk
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Nov 24 2010 03:37 PM
Nice works perfect! i just cant download the FAST version? ;)