Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

New Update of Harmony blocks AHK in Ragnarok

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic
Michael5789
  • Guests
  • Last active:
elow.. someone help me..
i dont know how to make this script..

i want the key F1 to burse fire
for example when i press the F1 it will fire the skill that is put to that key many times and it will only stop untill i stop pressing the key??
you guyz think its possible???
please send me script at my email for those who want to help me.. tnx
hael5789@yahoo.com

• Guests
  • Last active:

I found some information on Harmony for Ragnarok Online that deals with using AutoHotkey scripts it's on the link listed below under the section labelled "Protection Measures". If you don't want to click on the link to see what the full range of anti-hack/anti-bot protections are, i will give you this nugget from the site.
Extract:

Protection measures

Which attacks are blocked by Harmony?
Harmony blocks a broad range of cheat tools, including WPE, rPE, OpenKore, SpeedGear and other commonly used software. As of the latest version (3.3), basic routines against AutoHotkey are also included, which will be extended in future releases.
Additionally, several low-level attack patterns (e.g. memory modifications) are observed and blocked.

Can input macro tools like AutoHotkey be blocked?
No. It is technically impossible to reliably block these tools. Every attempt to block these tools will be fairly easy to bypass - especially when common gaming keyboards are used, which often provide macro features directly in hardware.
That being said, Harmony has protection routines to detect and block common hotkey software like AutoHotkey. These routines will even be extended in future versions.

The link to this can be found here...
https://harmonize.it/faq#faq_11
This should pretty well settle all issues regarding the use of AutoHotkey within Ragnarok Online.

My answer to this type of protectionism is to completely avoid playing, buying, subscribing to, or otherwise patronizing ANY game which blocks macro scripts simply because of my other "physical" issues noted in previous posts of mine on this forum. When a game becomes painful for me to play, then all enjoyment in it is lost and I will find another game that doesn't punish me for playing it.

For those who do enjoy playing RO and many other games with protection, I say, "Good on ya!" I hope your gaming experience exceeds all your expectations. May all your characters become epic heroes.

Thank you for you help girl gamer, people like you helping out with problems like this is awesome!

Eve Neuschwanstein
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Feb 21 2012 11:06 AM
i refer this thread for making AHK work in ragnarok that blocks AHK..:D

<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... ok harmony<!-- m -->

Tstarter
  • Guests
  • Last active:
how do you solve the problem? share it with us, dont be selfish dude. someone aid your help when you need it.

Eve Neuschwanstein
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Last active: Feb 21 2012 11:06 AM
i resolve the problem on my own. i randomly apply the knowledge i know whenever i read different forums. try my thread and it will work 101%.

rayce30
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 07 2011 09:34 PM
i can teach you easy steps =).. just email me @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:reren2k6@yahoo.com">reren2k6@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

post your offer and your RO Server..

Ubermensch
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Run as administrator, and that's it!, your problem its gone.

anderson323
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Dec 28 2011 05:49 PM
I need one AHK that work with harmony on windows 7

My server of Ragnarok have the protection " harmony " and I use windows 7.

I need a AHK that work in the windows 7 in one server that have protection harmony.

can anyone help me please ?

ranger37_5
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Well I dont speak english too good but i'm trying to do my best, then here's the matter actually the server where I play upgrade the harmony to 3.3.4552 version and for most of the users in the server harmony disable ahk, but with me it never block, i dont know how but I continues using AHK

I uploaded a RAR container to mediafire which has 3 files

AD.exe (the script spam F5 when yo try to use AD)
DS.exe (this do the same thing like AD.exe except in F1)

Bomb Creation.exe (you can use it if you need to create acid and grenades, this script spam F8 followed by enter + enter and loop it 500 times)

http://www.mediafire...j1qd24ib714l3az

and I send it to some of my friend and it worked for them.

bones17
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2012 09:26 AM
ranger37_5, you made very good AHK for harmony.
Can you give txt file from DS.exe?

miick
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 12 2014 12:13 AM
oh yeah guy, this script work so good
can u gimme the txt and the extension ? pls

• Guests
  • Last active:
ranger37_5 how did you create that script?

jk0018
  • Guests
  • Last active:
ranger how do you make your script? can you post the script thanks. because i need it in F2

finalholylight
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 06 2012 03:57 PM
I'm Vietnamese, sorry for bad english.
ranger37_5, would you mind sending me txt file from DS.exe,please ? ,I really need it , if you can, please send it to my yahoo, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mainhotran@yahoo.com">mainhotran@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> ,please.

ranger375
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Last active: Jun 02 2014 04:44 PM
Sorry if I didn't replay before but for reason that Harmony developers don't block this AHK Compiled release, I reserve to tell the code. All this shit that I said is because many who are present are part of harmony group or another company anti cheats manufacturer.

By the way Actually I'm Working to break Harmony GRF Protection, mainly with NoDelay.grf File. Some Progress with Sprite MOB edition, likes Valkyrie's Randgris Slaves (looks like Andre) so it will be more easier to aim the mainly target and it also works with Beelzebub (MVP looks like Valkyrie Randgris and Slave like Ant's Egg)

Additional, in some server's where the developers never fix the Zoom and Rotation Camera inside BG Waiting Room and any Building like Prontera's equipment refiner.

Mini barricade are include too.

@jk0018: F2 AHK Release <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire...x829kmrv37y6ll5<!-- m -->

I hope that works for you

Once again sorry for my english :3

"Never forget, anything made by humankind can be unlocked or destroyed easily, is matter of time"

NOTE: because AHK Forum login don't accept some symbols like "_", it's impossible to me access my last account "ranger37_5" so I had create another account with similar nickname.

Seeya.