- Basic physics engine built in.
- Unlimited, movable, scalable layers.
- Consistent coordinate system - viewports can be freely resized.
- MIDI music support with an asynchronous API.
- Brushes, contexts, bitmaps, and other resources are managed automatically.
- Easy customisation of existing drawtypes and the ability to create your own drawtypes.
- Container entities for grouping several entities together.
The engine is included as a part of the ProgressPlatformer package:
To download the distribution use this link:
See the ProgressEngine Tutorial for a primer on how to use ProgressEngine to build multimedia applications.
Complete documentation is available in the Documentation subfolder of the ProgressEngine distribution.