Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Swagbucks TV Bot

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
arctica
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Mar 05 2013 12:53 AM

Just finished up my Swagbucks TV viewing bot, it watches videos and then loads a new one when the points are given. It even can get past the (simple) captcha's need to claim the points. Since I'm still new to using autohotkey so this is probably not the most efficient way to do it, but it works. Right now it is pretty dependent on my screen resolution and setup, but I'm planning to fix that in the next version. I think I commented it enough for someone to be able to modify it to work with their set up. Also planning to write my own OCR software so it isn't dependent on the website that this uses.

http://pastebin.com/dE5W8fHR

BrownBone
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 06 2013 04:30 AM

ive taken a look at your bot, what resolution did you write it for?

arctica
  • Members
  • 6 posts

I wrote it with a screen resolution of 1366x768 in mind, but I am using adblock and flashblock in chromes so that affects it too. I realize looking back at my code that I didn't really go into detail what pixels I checked to tell if the meter changed or if there is a video link int the related videos section, but this isn't the important part of the script and someone could easily make their own version of it without looking at mine. The real innovation I have in my script is the captcha defeating part and that is very well documented, someone could recreate what I've done with my commenting on how I got the image ready to have the text extracted with the OCR website (i hope).

Currently working on a more optimized version that will take less time to get the captcha extracted from the image (in the version I have up it takes about a minute and a half to do it).  Also messing around with the winactive stuff so I can get rid of all the sleeps that I peppered through out the script, but this will take a couple days for me to perfect. If you have any questions on how it works feel free to ask.

Drunkgecko54
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 22 2013 01:34 AM

Ive been using this and it works well. I also have adblock and flashblock enabled. For some reason after it gets 100% and the "You earned 3 swagbucks" comes up it somehow opens a new window and bookmarks my home page and saves the bookmark as "f". I'm not sure what the problem is could you help me out in fixing this?

(Since it opens the new window it doesn't continue watching videos it just sits on the new opened window)

arctica
  • Members
  • 6 posts

That is because it is failing in opening up Paint.NET, I use that to edit the captcha image. The key shortcuts that I am using for Paint.NET are instead being used in Chrome. If you pin a shortcut of paint.net to the taskbar and then change the click location to where it is (just take a screen shot and use paint.net to find where the shortcut is located in x,y terms) it should start working. You will probably need to change the location of the chrome tab too.

Drunkgecko54
  • Members
  • 3 posts

That is because it is failing in opening up Paint.NET, I use that to edit the captcha image. The key shortcuts that I am using for Paint.NET are instead being used in Chrome. If you pin a shortcut of paint.net to the taskbar and then change the click location to where it is (just take a screen shot and use paint.net to find where the shortcut is located in x,y terms) it should start working. You will probably need to change the location of the chrome tab too.

Okay thanks, i edited it so that it just didnt do the captcha part because for like 2 days I never got any but all of a sudden today I am getting them. Maybe they caught on to my botting?

okarin
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 16 2013 11:38 PM

I can't seem to get the script running properly. I've set my resolution to match yours and have adblock and flashblock installed in chrome, but it isn't clicking the play once the video ends. It's hovering in the right spot it just doesn't click it. If i start the script during a video it just ends up pausing it, any idea what i need to do?

Drunkgecko54
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I can't seem to get the script running properly. I've set my resolution to match yours and have adblock and flashblock installed in chrome, but it isn't clicking the play once the video ends. It's hovering in the right spot it just doesn't click it. If i start the script during a video it just ends up pausing it, any idea what i need to do?

Swagbucks was updated so the bar SwagMeter is changed, I think that may be the reason its not working.

Highyield
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 26 2013 05:00 PM

I went to the link in the first post and it says it has been removed.

Is this up somewhere else, and is it working. If anyone knows.

Snow Flake
  • Members
  • 406 posts
  • Last active: Today, 12:18 PM

it has been removed