Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Path of Exile : Controlclick not working?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
Mylon
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Feb 07 2014 08:21 PM

I want to make a multiboxing script for PoE, but currently I can't figure out how to send commands to an inactive window.  For example, I have this basic script:

WinGet, PoEWin, List, Path of Exile

^n::
ControlClick, , ahk_id %PoEWin1%
return

This script only works while PoEWin1 is active.  When PoEWin2 is active, the command is not sent to PoEWin1!

Edit:

This sorta works, sending input to both windows:

^n::
{
	ControlSendRaw,, {Click}, ahk_id %PoEWin1%
	Sleep 5
	ControlSendRaw,, {Click}, ahk_id %PoEWin2%
	return
}

But it doesn't click where the mouse cursor currently is.  When I try to specify the x,y using {Click x, y} then nothing happens at all.

Any ideas?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2014 04:05 PM

Doesn't work, the client only looks to where the cursor is, not where the program is told to click sad.png

But only when your controlling the character himself, you can multibox clicking in options and windows (inventory etc.)

Already gone through the test of time to try to get it to work, all other simple inputs work like sending various keys to each game

Mylon
  • Members
  • 6 posts

That sucks.  I totally wanted to experiment with running a bunch of rangers.

Any other free software ideas for trying to multibox this game?

Edit: I just had an idea.  What if I was to use virtual machine software and control that software with Autohotkey?  In this way each instance of the game would have it's own mouse cursor.  Then the ControlClick ought to work just fine, as I could send it to the virtual machine.

Mylon
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Alright, I tried my luck with VM software but I can't get the 2 options I did try to run Path of Exile.  VMWare and VM Virtualbox were both a bust.

Mylon
  • Members
  • 6 posts

I ended up using 3 different computers and Hotkeynet to accomplish my goal. It's still slightly clunky as my script isn't updating the mouse cursor regularly, but otherwise it's pretty functional.