Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Autohotkey for Pocket PCs / WinCE / Smartphones

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic
Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
  • Last active: Dec 31 2011 01:43 PM
Please have a look at
https://ahknet.autoh.../html/index.htm

Hi,
Posted Image
My aim is to support a kind of batch files for CE devices (Filecopy, loop, expressions), window automation (Send, Winactivate) and most common gui commands.

Some functions are not working, because there's no API-call for some functions on WindowsCE.
Some functions are requiring system-dlls, which are not present on i.e. a PNA so I had to comment them out.
Some functions are different between Win and WinCE so they have to be reimplemented. Such less important functions (i.e. sound) will not be implement, but the code can be changed by everybody else of course.

----------------------
NEW: If AHKCE is working on your device, please pm me and tell me the name of your device. I'll create a list of working devices.
Thank you

----------------------
If you are starting the EXE it looks for a file AutohotkeyCE.ahk which is started automatically.
The best thing to start is using the following script from sergeich. Please copy his code to a file named "autohotkeyCE.ahk" and run the exe.

Now the extension ahk is "bundled" with the autohotkeyce.exe. You can now start your favorite script directly.

RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, .ahk, , AutoHotkeyScript 
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript, , AutoHotkey Script 
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript\Shell\Open\Command, , "%A_AhkPath%" "`%1" 
RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, AutoHotkeyScript\DefaultIcon, , %A_AhkPath%`,`-160 
Place the AutohotkeyCE.ahk file in the same folder as the EXE and ahkCE is starting the script

The main problem is the memory (or stack) space. A lot of functions are not working because the stack is corrupt after a function call. These functions have to be rewritten or the allocation must be done with new/delete.

The first attempt of a compiler. Please read that post:
http://www.autohotke...p=260966#260966
Download

You can find a list of working / not working commands here

The changelog is here

Fry
  • Members
  • 885 posts
  • Last active: Jan 17 2011 09:57 PM
wow

this is AwSoMe :shock:

Rhys
  • Members
  • 761 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2013 04:53 PM
Wow, I've been looking for a reason to pull my old Axim out of mothballs. This might be fun to play with.

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • Last active: Jul 06 2015 06:54 AM
Micha, you should remark that MSGBOX works!
The most import command for testing and trying.

Btw., how can I start my own scripts? AutohotkeyCE.exe starts the autohotkey.ahk script only :(

What about GUI-commands? Do we have a chance to get self made clickable bitmaps on the PPC screen?
Posted Image

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts

Micha, you should remark that MSGBOX works!
Btw., how can I start my own scripts? AutohotkeyCE.exe starts the autohotkey.ahk script only :(
What about GUI-commands? Do we have a chance to get self made clickable bitmaps on the PPC screen?

Hi halweg,
thank's, I've mentioned MsgBox now.

I'm not sure how you can start a program with command line parameters. Perpaps you have to use "start / run / \temp\autohotkeyCE.exe script2run.ahk ???

The debugger can start autohotkey with a parameter so it must work somehow.
I own only a navigation system (the reason why I'm working on autohotkeyCE) and there autohotkeyce isn't working at all....
I just begun to work with CE devices, so I'm not an expert at all...

Well I fear that gui-commands are much more difficult than all the other stuff.
Just for basic functions (Msgbox, sin, cos...) I had to rewrite a lot of ahk-code. I'm not sure how much time I can spend for that... (je nachdem, wie lange ich Lust dazu habe...)
Ciao
Micha

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
PPCs have a registry, there you can assign File types with registered programs.
A way to do this (except a registry editor) are programs like resco explorer or sk tools. I'm using resco explorer, so I can do a "open with..." and select either editor (notes.exe) or compiler (autohotkeyce.exe) to open .ahk files.

Micha, please keep on this interesting project. It's a twist of fate that you needed a navigating system. :wink:

Have a look at <!-- w -->www.ppc-welt.de<!-- w -->, there you will find a lot of helping people with knowledge in all details about PPCs.

I'm member of the PPC Club Saxony; if you're interested visit our next meeting (.net Workshop, Dresden, 17.01.2008).
Posted Image

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
Hi,
cool,
easy guis are working:
Posted Image

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
Hi, are there any volunteers who could test Gui-commands with (v6) of the autohotkeyCE?
Ciao
Micha

Fry(un logged in)
  • Guests
  • Last active:
hey,
in your last picture how did you have windows ce on windows xp?

i see a pocket pc on your desktop

ahklerner
  • Members
  • 1386 posts
  • Last active: Oct 08 2014 10:29 AM
it is called an emulator.
Posted Image
ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Micha
  • Members
  • 539 posts
Hi,
yes it's an emulator. I have to work with just this emulator, because I only own a navigation system and AutohotkeyCE does not run on this device :-(

Fry
  • Members
  • 885 posts
can you show me where you got it?

ahklerner
  • Members
  • 1386 posts
  • Last active: Oct 08 2014 10:29 AM

can you show me where you got it?

Read this post:
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...opic.php?t=8711<!-- m -->
Posted Image
ʞɔпɟ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Fry
  • Members
  • 885 posts
you should take off the (DEMO)

because this has almost all functionality as regular autohotkey

halweg
  • Members
  • 127 posts
I tried out this example script:
Gui, Add, Text,, First name:
Gui, Add, Text,, Last name:
Gui, Add, Edit, vFirstName ym  ; The ym option starts a new column of controls.
Gui, Add, Edit, vLastName
Gui, Add, Button, default, OK  ; The label ButtonOK (if it exists) will be run when the button is pressed.
Gui, Show,, Simple Input Example
return  ; End of auto-execute section. The script is idle until the user does something.

GuiClose:
ButtonOK:
Gui, Submit  ; Save the input from the user to each control's associated variable.
MsgBox You entered "%FirstName% %LastName%".
ExitApp
My PPC shows an oversized white dialog box with two small lines "First name" and ""Last name". No input fields, no posibility to input anything.

When I start AHK a second time one my device, it's not able to automaticly remove the first instanace of autohotkey.exe.
Posted Image