Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Lotro - Combat Log Analyzer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hello Guys I have picked up the Game Lord Of the Rings Online and am going to attempt to make a 'recount' type Log Analyzer with Autohotkey at least for a post fight self analysis, the logs look like this: Names omitted and replaced with Enemy and Yourchar

Enemy scored a hit with a minor melee attack on Yourchar for 80 Common damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Light of the Rising Dawn on the Enemy for 342 Light damage to Morale.

What I need help with is loop fileread to grab lines with "Yourchar scored" and out put the just the numbers to a seperate file - Its escaping me on how to do this.

Ive been thru the help files and I think im just getting old and stupid :D

Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey Just updating as I has this out, will drop what Ive got so far.

FileSelectFile, SourceFile, 3,, Pick a Combat file to analyze.
if SourceFile =
    return  

SplitPath, SourceFile,, SourceFilePath,, SourceFileNoExt
DestFile = %SourceFilePath%\%SourceFileNoExt% acl.txt

IfExist, %DestFile%
{
    MsgBox, 4,, Overwrite the existing file? Press No to append to it.`n`nFILE: %DestFile%
    IfMsgBox, Yes
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}

Loop, read, %SourceFile%
{
    IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, Yourchar  scored, FileAppend, %A_LoopReadLine%`n, %DestFile%
}
return

this is working so far, I replace "Yourchar" with my ingame name and it spits out a new file with only my chars hits to Enemys.

Things im still working on - further parsing to get all numbers from each line, adding Yourchar as a Variable so you can search for pets or see whats hitting you.

Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Im stuck on getting just the numbers out of each line in the output.txt ; I've poored thru the help files again and again and have searched the forums but everything I seem to come across is complicating my mind - This might be really simple for someone to look at and solve. All I want now is the Numbers out of each line in the log and nothing else.

Ive tried and failed to understand regex and do not know how or where to fit isnum into this.

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2016 09:14 PM
:?:

if SourceFile =

return  

DestFile = %SourceFilePath%\%SourceFileNoExt% acl.txt

IfExist, %DestFile%

{

MsgBox, 4,, Overwrite the existing file? Press No to append to it.`n`nFILE: %DestFile%

IfMsgBox, Yes

FileDelete, %DestFile%

}

Loop, read, %SourceFile%

If RegexMatch(A_LoopReadLine,"Yourchar\sscored.*?(\d+)",match)

text.=match1

;~ FileAppend,% text, % DestFile

MsgBox % text

return

Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi thanks Ive tried this but its no ouput either to file or message box.

I'll drop a larger combat log in here so you can work with it if your up to it. So far the first scrip I have will weed out Yourchar or Yourpet - then it drops each of those lines into a new file. From that new file I then want to strip just the numbers out

i.e Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Raider for 233 Fire damage to Morale.

would just be 233, on a new line in a new text so that that file can be summed and divided by log time ( cheap ass recount dps )

### Chat Log: Combat 05/23 02:32 PM ###
You order your companion to attack.
Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Raider for 233 Fire damage to Morale.
Yourpet scored a devastating hit with Surprise Attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 968 Common damage to Morale.
Yourpet defeated the Tarkrîp Raider.
Hardilot defeated the Tarkrîp Raider.
Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Picket for 276 Fire damage to Morale.
Your mighty blow defeated the Tarkrîp Picket.
Yourchar scored a hit with Light of the Rising Dawn on the Tarkrîp Picket for 349 Light damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Improved Blinding Flash on the Wandering Cruel-beak.
Hardilot defeated the Tarkrîp Picket.
Yourchar scored a hit with Test of Will on the Wandering Cruel-beak for 198 Light damage to Morale.
Your mighty blow defeated the Wandering Cruel-beak.
Yourpet applied a benefit with Enter Stealthed State on Yourpet.
Yourchar scored a hit with Staff-sweep on the Tarkrîp Raider for 151 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a devastating hit with Staff-sweep on the Tarkrîp Raider for 171 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourpet scored a hit with Surprise Attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 357 Common damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with a melee attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 88 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with a melee attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 50 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Your mighty blow defeated the Wandering Cruel-beak.
Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Wandering Cruel-beak for 248 Fire damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Light of the Rising Dawn on the Tarkrîp Raider for 386 Light damage to Morale.
Your companion failed to perform Surprise Attack.
Your mighty blow defeated the Tarkrîp Raider.
Yourchar scored a critical hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Raider for 585 Fire damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Herb-lore on the Tarkrîp Raider.
Yourchar scored a hit with Ancient Craft on the Tarkrîp Raider.
The Tarkrîp Raider scored a hit with a weak melee attack on Yourchar for 42 Common damage to Morale.
Yourchar reflected 10 Common damage to the Morale of the Tarkrîp Raider.
The Tarkrîp Raider tried to use Primary Weapon: Disarmed on Yourchar but he resisted the attempt.
The Tarkrîp Raider scored a hit with Melee Disarm on Yourchar.
Your mighty blow defeated the Tarkrîp Raider.
Yourchar scored a devastating hit with Lightning-storm on the Tarkrîp Raider for 964 Lightning damage to Morale.
The Tarkrîp Raider scored a hit with a moderate melee attack on Yourchar for 48 Common damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Lightning-storm on the Tarkrîp Raider for 308 Lightning damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Lightning-storm on the Tarkrîp Raider for 352 Lightning damage to Morale.
The Tarkrîp Raider tried to use a weak melee attack on Yourchar but he evaded the attempt.
Yourchar scored a hit with Staff-sweep on the Tarkrîp Raider for 148 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with Staff-sweep on the Tarkrîp Raider for 102 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourpet scored a hit with Surprise Attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 365 Common damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with a melee attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 98 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.
Yourchar scored a hit with a melee attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 66 Ancient Dwarf-make damage to Morale.

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2016 09:14 PM
file=

(

### Chat Log: Combat 05/23 02:32 PM ###

Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Raider for 233 Fire damage to Morale.

Yourpet scored a devastating hit with Surprise Attack on the Tarkrîp Raider for 968 Common damage to Morale.

Yourchar scored a hit with Burning Embers on the Tarkrîp Picket for 276 Fire damage to Morale.

Your mighty blow defeated the Tarkrîp Picket.

Yourchar scored a hit with Light of the Rising Dawn on the Tarkrîp Picket for 349 Light damage to Morale.

)

;Instead above use FileRead,file,%SourceFile%

Loop, Parse, file,`n,`r

If RegexMatch(A_LoopField,"Yourchar\sscored.*?(\d+)",match)

text.=match1 "`n"

MsgBox % text

return

Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Perfect - I kinda played with it a bit and come to this which is perfect its just pulling out the numbers for dmg per name and putting it to each file on a separate line /kiss

if SourceFile =
    return 

DestFile = %SourceFilePath%\%SourceFileNoExt% refined.txt

IfExist, %DestFile%
{
    IfMsgBox, Yes
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}

Loop, read, %SourceFile%
      text.=match1 "`n"
FileAppend,% text, % DestFile
MsgBox % text
return

• Guests
  • Last active:
Ughh I feel real stupid today - maybe its all the beer, maybe its my age, maybe I just dont get it..

Im at the place now where this file gives me all the numbers from dmg out in a file and I cant figure out how to add each line together to get total dmg.

Ill leave you with a sample of the file and appriciate you helping.

The above code in this thread produces this file, I wish to have all these numbers totaled.

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
file =

(

)

Loop, Parse, File, `n

var += A_LoopField

MsgBox % var

Brainfart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Ok - so I got it all put together and this is what I have.

Step 1:
Create aliases in game and bind them to [ & ] to turn on and off chat logging while on the combat tab. I turn it on when I start an encounter and off when I finish it dumps the encounter time out to a file. I have a master AHK script with a key to invoke this timer script:

DestFile = time.txt
IfExist, %DestFile%
{
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}
~[::
StartTime := A_TickCount
return
~]::
ElapsedTime := (A_TickCount - StartTime)/1000
MsgBox,  Encounter was %ElapsedTime% seconds long. 
FileAppend,% ElapsedTime, % DestFile
exitapp

Step 2: I now have the Encounter duration in seconda and a log that I can refine to get the damage per name. At this points I have 2 one whith my user name where you see Yourchar in this script, and second one with my pets user name ( I dont know why but I cant put a var in the regex bracket ? ) this is all still very WIP

if SourceFile =
    return 
DestFile = refined.txt
IfExist, %DestFile%
{
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}
Loop, read, %SourceFile%
      text.=match1 "`n"
FileAppend,% text, % DestFile

Step3: This just ads everything together for Yourchar to get the total dmg which is used to divide by the time I got from my encounter timer.

destfile = dmg.txt
IfExist, %DestFile%
{
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}
FileRead, sumdmg, %A_scriptdir%\refined.txt
if not ErrorLevel  ; Successfully loaded.
{
Loop, Parse, sumdmg, `n
   var += A_LoopField
msgbox, % var
FileAppend,% var, % DestFile
}

step 4: Finaly take that total dmg and divide it by the encounter time

DestFile = DPS.txt
IfExist, %DestFile%
{
        FileDelete, %DestFile%
}
FileRead, dps, %A_scriptdir%\time.txt
if not ErrorLevel  ;
FileRead, dmgc, %A_scriptdir%\dmg.txt
if not ErrorLevel  ;
ydps := dmgc / dps
msgbox, %ydps%
fileappend, % ydps, % Destfile

So I got myself a neat crude DPS tally - Thanks to all you guys for your Help so far - Im sure it could be streamlined possibly have a GUI and OSD - still needs a ton of work but like I said as I go ill just keep dropping the results in here.