Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Type with the numpad!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: How much do you know/care about chord-based input systems? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

How much do you know/care about chord-based input systems?

1. I've never heard of them. (8 votes [38.10%])

Percentage of vote: 38.10%

2. I've heard of them, but never gave them much notice. (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. I hate them / They'll never replace traditional keyboards. (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

4. I think they're just as valid as other input systems. (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

5. I love them and hope they'll be more popular in the future. (4 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote
jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM
NumChord

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM
The above link now points to the current version of NumChord, in html format. The version is 1.03 beta. I call it 03 because I've made some significant improvements, but the only testing I've done is some basic typing. It's stable, but also relatively featureless, so that doesn't say much. 1.1 will be this version of the script, as good as it can get. 1.2 will be the next chording system I try to implement using this script, and 2.0 will be all the implementations rolled into one, with a configuration GUI to configure various settings and switch systems.

If you'd rather get the compiled script, along with the source AHK and the ReadMe, download this ZIP:

NumChord.zip