Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Simple AHKedit

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
DRSAMR
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hello! all

I am new to this forum and hope to be a regular user.

I have been doodling with a simple code for few hours and came up with a [ Simple ] and [ Multifunctional ] AHK editor. The basic Idea is from SEdit
but it has been corrected for the bugs, a faster loading [ GUI ] that works -:) Ha!, so there won't be any updates soon. Unless [ Rajat ] finds something and let me know. This guy is fantastic, and my motivation, to join this forum.
If any of you wants to download it, here is the link

http://oaof.cjb.net/Simple_AHKedit.zip

Have fun and let me know.

PS: Keep in mind that this is only third week for me and AHK, so don't be so cruel.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
nice start mate! ... and thanx for the kind words!
hoping to see more of your creations soon...

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Looks like you've to use the: RightClick/Save Target As... method for downloading (a standard click hasn't worked for me. Tested it several times).

Looking forward to see more at the "The OneandOnly Freeware (oaof) Collection" :wink:

Thx for sharing it.
8)

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Corrupted Archive ! :shock:
The download always terminates at a rate between 110 > 119 Kb :cry:

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Even AHK's URLDownloadToFile won't make it :evil:

corrupt
  • Members
  • 2558 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 03:23 PM
Strange... I had to right-click -> save target as... It then saved as an html file. Then when I opened the html file it downloaded the zip file and wasn't corrupted :? .

Cool :). All other windows minimizing is a bit annoying though...

ahkFANATIC
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2005 06:24 PM
I just finished [ Uploading ] it to another [ Free ] site

Hopefully you can find it there

http://oaof.multiser...ple_AHKEdit.txt

And

http://oaof.multiser...ple_AHKEdit.zip

Good luck and thanks for responding Rajat [ The king of AHK ]

PS: I have tried and it worked this time
Love for all and hatred for none

DRSAMRAZA
  • Guests
  • Last active:
These free sites are really annoying

Anyway, they are up against a [ Physician ], I am no dummy, so here is the final strike

Go to http://oaof.multiservers.com

--Wait for the page to load completely [ 187 kb ]

--You will see an image. Right click on it to save it.

Here comes the trick. Right click on the image and choose to open it with WinRar. Yes [ WinRar ] the file is hidden inside the image. Just extract it like any other file and run it.

I will keep trying against these free site administrators to get you this file.

corrupt
  • Members
  • 2558 posts
  • Last active: Nov 01 2014 03:23 PM
... :roll:

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
i was able to d/l it from the first link itself. i made the post after checking it out.
anyways... er, why post thrice for the same thing?

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

jonny
  • Members
  • 2951 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2008 04:22 AM
THRICE!!!! :lol:

Lol, I love that word. My family looks at me like I'm insane (which, of course, I am) whenever I use it, which is as often as I can.

DRSAMRAZA
  • Guests
  • Last active:
After I uploaded to first link, I was not able to download my self. So I posted again.

Second time I found a minor bug that it had which I wanted to fix so I changed it and Uploaded it again.

Third, I accidently hit the button twice.

So, there you have it, THRICE!!!

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM
My fav. free hosting sites are YourFile and Upload4Free

vanDivx
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 20 2005 10:19 AM
I am quite new to AHK forums and AHK program and already was wondering about the awkward way of experimenting with scripts, editing them to see how their action changes (have to drop File menu in Notepad and manually Save - which gets to me how primitive Notepad is, then quit the tray icon for the script and relaunch it to get the changes into effect etc)... and this is just the 'editor' for it

BUT I have one comment: that the SAVE button is really SAVE AS button in that it gives you option to save under different name, what I would like the SAVE button to do is to save to the file I originally opened and that's it

I mean, I OPENed the file with the program and pressing SAVE should save and overwrite the orig file I was editing without onerous questioniong save dialogs getting in the way

but the program works the way it does likely becase that's the simplest way doing it I suppose, that's why it cannot save the script simply because it doesn't know what file it opened (where it is) and by the same token it can't remember the directory you work in at any time (defaults to MyDocuments folder)

that dialog about 'do you want to keep the script or discard it' (or something like that) is also onerous, makes you click through too many dialogs, if I don't want the script, I can always delete it from my experimental directory in due time, I actually deleted my script by accident because of it and its weird since I saved it before that (didn't realize you don't have to save for the changes to go into effect)

but I don't really complain, it is nice piece of work and right intention :), couldn't do it myself, thx for it

vanDivx

DRSAMRAZA
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Titan, Titan, Titan

Thanks a lot for this

I am not sure what is the catch in this, I mean [ Free Upload ] ??? but since it is just a simle AHK executeable, I would not worry too much.

So I have Uploaded it, and for the last time you can find it here. Thanks God for all that good and pure, like Titans advice

Sorry Rajat for the [ Fourth ] time but this time it's a keeper

--- http://upload4free.com/files/14732.exe
--- and click on Download simple_ahkedit.exe

Thanks again Titan for sharing