Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Easy MP3 trasher to use with foobar2000

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Were you looking for this? :) (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Were you looking for this? :)

1. Yep (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Nope (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
oxygenius
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 27 2005 02:19 PM
Hope you enjoy it. I tried to use one for Winamp (http://www.autohotke...1&highlight=mp3), but it didn't work, so I did one myself :)

One advantage in that one is that it only moves the MP3 to another dir, which makes it easy to recover accidental deletions.

Anyway, load a bunch of MP3 into foobar and enjoy killing the ones you don't want anymore.

CTRL+K kills the currently playing MP3 by stopping it, pressing the KB key that triggers the right click menu, then press the key that gets the file operations, then delete, then press enter. Then it also puts the next song playing.

CTRL+Right goes to the next and CTRL+Left goes to the previous file. It presses V and Shift+V respectively. It gets faster, as you also can use Left and Right to "scroll" inside the song and keys are more usable this way I think.

To make it really fast remove the confirmation box. I didn't have it in the beginning but I quickly added it after I deleted a song that I didn't want to...

By the way the loop to wait for the release of Ctrl, seems to be unnecessary with the confirmation box. But it's necessary otherwise.

Also, beware that accidental misuse in other windows hasn't been prevented.

Ric

P.S.: thank you to all the people that made this tool real, it saved my life in a project I've had a few weeks ago.

^Right::
	Send, v
return

^Left::
	Send, +v
return

^k::
	Loop
	{
		GetKeyState, ControlState, Control
		if ControlState = U
			break
	}
	MsgBox, 4388, Delete MP3 file, Are you sure?
	IfMsgBox, No
		return
	Send, z
	Sleep, 100
	Send, {APPSKEY}fd{ENTER}
	Sleep, 100
	Send, {SPACE}{ENTER}
return