Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Automation script for EditPlus 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
coro
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Aug 24 2005 05:43 PM
Hallo there,
I don't know if there is somebody else already do this but here are the script that can do an automation for creating and installing AutoHotkey script for EditPlus 2.

EditPlusSyntax v1.1.rar

The package contain following file :
AutoHotkey.acp
(EditPlus Auto-completion script that generated from the script)
AutoHotkey.ctl
(EditPlus Cliptext Library that generated from the script)
AutoHotkey.stx
(EditPlus Syntax file that generated from the script)

Run this to install syntax and cliptext files for EditPlus.ahk
(An auto installation of the three syntax file above to EditPlus installation directory. I didn't create this one -Mike Griffin does-, I just modify it a bit so it also copy and set the .acp as the handler for AutoHotscript script automation).

Generate EditPlus.ahk
(The main automation script for generating the syntax file and put it at the "Extras\Editors\EditPlus" directory. This script are modified version of the same script from -Rajat for jEdit, PSPad and TextPad. So thank to -Rajat mainly, cause I only follow his path :oops: ).

According to the design, each of this file should be at the following directory :
AutoHotkey.acp
AutoHotkey.ctl
AutoHotkey.stx
Run this to install syntax and cliptext files for EditPlus.ahk
--> %ahk_dir%\Extras\Editors\EditPlus

Generate EditPlus.ahk
--> %ahk_dir%\Extras\Editors\Syntax\Scripts

To create the syntax file just run the "Generate EditPlus.ahk" and you are done.

p.s. : Please first backup your standard syntax files, because this script will be alter the one in the destination directory.

Emm btw how to attach file directly on this forum? I don't seem to find the form that allowing me to do that here.

p.p.s. : It seems that I mess up the file and uploaded the wrong package, so I apologize to whoever already download my previous file. The above file are the current file and the correct one. Once again I'm sorry folks :oops:

To Chris : Please update your file just in case you already include my previous file to the distribution package

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Thanks for putting this package together. I'll review it for inclusion in the AutoHotkey distribution.

The forum doesn't support attachments yet, so you weren't missing anything.

holomind
  • Members
  • 341 posts
  • Last active: Aug 23 2015 03:27 PM

EditPlusSyntax v1.1.rar

i cant get this downloaded, but i had to search for a long time in the forum to realize that the needed editplus syntax-file and even the installer are already in the program-folder of you ahk installation.

so for everybody using editplus look into your ahk directory eg. c:\program files\autohotkey\extras\editors\editplus directory ;)

Ofir
  • Members
  • 121 posts
  • Last active: Dec 14 2007 06:25 PM
this might be old post, but..
i m not able to download this .RAR

i m interested in the:
AutoHotkey.acp = EditPlus Auto-completion script

where is it?

JSLover
  • Members
  • 920 posts
  • Last active: Nov 02 2012 09:54 PM

i m not able to download this .RAR

...he posted with the "private" file manager url instead of the "public" url...a bit of guessing (ok 1 guess) got me this...
autohotkey.net/coro/EditPlusSyntax v1.1.rar...I didn't download it but it responds as if there is a real file behind it...
Useful forum links: New content since: Last visitPast weekPast 2 weeks (links will show YOUR posts, not mine)

OMFG, the AutoHotkey forum is IP.board now (yuck!)...I may not be able to continue coming here (& I love AutoHotkey)...I liked phpBB, but not this...ugh...

Note...
I may not reply to any topics (specifically ones I was previously involved in), mostly cuz I can't find the ones I replied to, to continue helping, but also just cuz I can't stand the new forum...phpBB was soo perfect. This is 100% the opposite of "perfect".

I also semi-plan to start my own, phpBB-based AutoHotkey forum (or take over the old one, if he'll let me)
PM me if you're interested in a new phpBB-based forum (I need to know if anyone would use it)
How (or why) did they create the Neil Armstrong memorial site (neilarmstronginfo.com) BEFORE he died?