Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Bluetooth remote control for Winamp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Colin Edwards
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2006 06:01 PM
I started using AHK about a week ago and this is my first script. I don't think anything like this has been published here yet. Here are the main points.

Use your phone's Bluetooth capabilities to:

- navigate your entire Media Library via a large OSD, including the ability to jump to values starting with a certain letter (much like basic texting on your phone)

- Enqueue and play any track so found above

- Control volume, Prev, Next etc.

- Create a Favourites playlist

You can read all about it and download it here http://web.ukonline..../colin-edwards/

The reason for the website is that I belong to a forum for my mobile phone and I shall be directing them to my page if I get confirmation from you guys that it is working as it should. However, you should take the time to read the page too as there are certain pre-requisites for use of the script.

Please also bear in mind that it is my first script so no bitching if it don't work for you!

Post comments here or to my email addy on my website.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Cool concept and nice documentation.

VCS
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 06 2013 04:20 PM
Hi,
could any one of you please provided some steps on getting this to work for Nokia6600 as well.

I see that I need to develop a HID for 6600 and is that all or is any thing else that am missing?

Could any one please help me here.

Thanks in advance,

Sekhar

Colin Edwards !logged in
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Don't know about Nokia phones - sorry. Sony Ericsson provides a tool that allows you to create any HID you want using their supplied softwre. I assume you've tried Nokia's website for an equivalent piece of software?