Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Diablo 3 Hota Barb BattleRage Spam Taeguk Stack Script

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
Wizzzzard
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2015 02:08 AM

This is my Diablo 3 Hota Barb BattleRage spam Taeguk Stack script.

This is my first time working with AutoHotkey, feel free to comment if you find any problems or have ideas to make it even better.

This keep your Taeguk stacks up by spamming Battle Rage, Holding shift pauses the BR spam while your attacking and BR is again cast 1 second after releasing shift and then every 2.5 seconds, the reason for this is sometimes your last attack doesn't refresh your Taeguk so a 1 second timer makes sure you don't lose your stack after your last swing, I've also added a 260ms timer to cast BR after Furious Rush is cast because Battle Rage will not cast while Furious rush is active and this was causing the stack to drop.

It also casts WOTB every 6 seconds to try and keep WOTB in 100% uptime and although this part isn't perfect I find it the best balance for me, sometimes there is the a small delay before WOTB is cast again but lowering the time any more just makes WOTB cast sooner so your more likely for the skill to end between levels and large distances between mobs.

F2 to activate and disable

BattleRage is bound to 3

WOTB is bound to 4

Furious Rush is bound to 1

A special thanks to Geekdude for helping me get this started and for doing most of the work, and thanks also to Maestr0 for his help.

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3 
*F2:: 
if Toggle := !Toggle
	{
	GoSub, Send3
	GoSub, Send4
	}

else
	{
	SetTimer, Send3, Off
        SetTimer, Send4, Off
	}

return

#If Toggle

~Shift::SetTimer, Send3, Off
~Shift Up::SetTimer, Send3, 1000

~1::SetTimer, Send3, 260

Send4:
SetTimer, Send4, 6000
Send, 4
return

Send3:
SetTimer, Send3, 2500
Send, 3
return

tronedor
  • New members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Oct 09 2015 02:35 AM

If you could help me make something like this for monk that would be awesome :p

Wizzzzard
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2015 02:08 AM

I've been playing around with a few scripts for my monk and heal monk, I may be able to help you make something.