Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

New RS Auto Talk Bot

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic
jrwtown95
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 03 2007 12:25 AM
can some one please tell me in specific words (on pm) exactly how to download auto wcer? i really need some help because i am so bad with this stuff. I need to know where to enter the codes what to enter, and all of that annoying stuff. Please take my request into consideration... :?

JRWTOWN95

engunneer
  • Moderators
  • 9162 posts
  • Last active: Sep 12 2014 10:36 PM
almost all code posted on this forum is for the autohotkey scripting language because it is the autohotkey language forum. go to autohotkey.com and read the documentation, and you will know where to put the code. If you don't want to expend any effort, this is not the thing for you.

This is NOT a gaming forum.

DragonSlay
  • Guests
  • Last active:
u could add it AUTO FIGHTER ,auto cooker,auto firemaking,auto smelting,auto mysterius box res,run when monster starts to kill, auto logout ,auto sell,autobuy,auto login,and make gps fo everybody so that utipe username and it shows on the map where that user is and shows levels and xp-s,calculator,camera, :D :D

• Guests
  • Last active:

Yep, ill share part if it yeah, which part, because i really dont want duplicates made of my program.

Do you want some of the GUI or some of the source code that runs it?

whats a gui?
:D

engunneer
  • Moderators
  • 9162 posts
  • Last active: Sep 12 2014 10:36 PM
look it up please - graphical user interface.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Works pretty good

person
  • Guests
  • Last active:
how do you download? :?:

scammer hater
  • Guests
  • Last active:
if u could create a bot that wont do something in a pre-set way but that rather just follows in your footsteps after completing an action that would be sweet. for example if u could create a woodcutter bot that you select up to like 5 seperate trees for it to chop then for the banking part select the bank you wish to bank at or something like that instead of a pre set area that your guy walks to then starts chopping away. ive got a botter that is only good for fighting but it got other stuff built in like mining and wcing but they are set in areas that i dont want to mine or wc at. its called epicbot and is not very good at stuff that matters (excluding fighting) and any one that wants a free fight bot just go to:
epicbot.com

If im not clear on what the heck im talking about then email me at:
[email protected]

if i am clear still feel free to email me because id like to know when its done or if you are doing it at all