This is version 6 of a script for all those people like me and Hajos who get lazy with adjusting the indentation manually as it should be (for readability of the script). Until now it works ok for our scripts. Have a try and test it. (To work correctly for hotstrings or hotkeys a space or comma has to be between the colon ":" and the action to be performed). We are open for suggestions. Please see also notes in the scripts header.
Code removed, because it is out of date
Edit: 2005-02-26: (Fixed) If a rememberstring was last command in file without a newline, it wasn't put into the new file. (thanks ChrisM)
Edit: 2005-02-26: New: Changed the whole script. New Functionality, new Options, new Gui, two style options, option to use tabs or spaces, fixed some indentation for complex block structures.
Edit: 2005-03-03: Script now supports one-line if-statements.
- Added new functionality: a)Case Correction, b) Gui remembers Position on screen
- Script name has changed to reflect these changes
- Added new functionality: Gui remembers settings between sessions
- Hotkey has changed to F2
- Fixed: Indentation within a editor was damaged, due to `r`n at end of line (thanks AGU)
- Fixed: Indentation within a editor added additional ´n each time
- Improved speed (setbatchline)
- Added indentation and casecorrection for functions (thanks to HJS)
- Added indentation for continuation lines (thanks to HJS)
- Made Hajos a co-author