Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

eBook v1.0 :: a Collection of Basic Tutorials [ text only ]

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
System Monitor
  • Members
  • 508 posts
  • Last active: Mar 26 2012 05:13 AM
I would like to see a way to bookmark certain topics, so I can choose the best of the best :)

Rhys
  • Members
  • 761 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2013 04:53 PM
I took a peek at the .axc² file that's bundled and it looks like the AxC² index does indeed use a seventh field, which appears to be a relative filepath.. I guess my assumption wasn't horribly wrong after all! Adding a Bookmarks section shouldn't be too hard, but would probably (definitely?) require writing a file to disk that stores your favorites.

Edit: I think TreeView supports icons, so it might even be cooler to have little star or heart next to your favs in addition to a bookmark section

Bookmarking a specific spot of a large text file, however, might be really tough (at least, using the standard edit control)! I want to play around and try to make a reader with little features like that, but until the AxC² is made available I think I'm stuck since AxC doesn't support (afaik) folder structure and I'm not good enough to create my own alternative :oops: :p

SKAN
  • Administrators
  • 9115 posts
  • Last active:
Dear Rhys, :)

AxC² is almost complete.. just allow me a day or two to post it.

Thanks. :)

Rhys
  • Members
  • 761 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2013 04:53 PM
SKAN,

Thank you! I look forward to the release!
I already have a project planned that will use AxC² cabinet structure 8)

SKAN
  • Administrators
  • 9115 posts
  • Last active:
** Newer version has been posted **: AxC² - AutoHotkey Cabinet v1.00