Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Sublime Text Editor - Very nice

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic
Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM

All done. Ready to use.

Thank you :!:
aboutscript ⋰ apps ⋱ scripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

PhiLho
  • Moderators
  • 6850 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2012 10:09 PM

great, now where is the setting for getting rid of the horrible (to me) black background and having a white one instead?!
[...] The spell checker (on this site not in Sublime text) keeps telling me I am typing colour wrongly. I am not. There is the uk way and the us way.

I dislike black backgrounds as well... I am glad I can use Firebug or Stylish to invert the colors on some sites...

Spell checking: there is none on the site, it is probably on your browser!
I use Firefox with several dictionaries installed: English US, English UK, French and I can switch, depending on which site I am on. I even have an extension, Dictionary Switcher, showing the current one and providing a one-click change.
Posted Image vPhiLho := RegExReplace("Philippe Lhoste", "^(\w{3})\w*\s+\b(\w{3})\w*$", "$1$2")

poserpro
  • Members
  • 525 posts
  • Last active: Apr 28 2013 04:39 AM
The rot13 tool is interesting to use, and toggle back.

Since Oct 11, 2010

Check my QRCode design if you wish: 

http://db.tt/CONU2zBY

keyosuke
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Nice;
This works;
Thank you very much for the update.

For anyone new to SublimeText, there's one more step beyond "All done. Ready to use."

Click View > Apply Syntax Highlighting > AutoHotKey

[edit] This step isn't required, I don't think, if you open the AHK file from the context menu.

• Guests
  • Last active:
How do you get two views of the same document and split it on the screen, like in the screenshot you provided? All I managed to do is open another view below the current one, not next to it.

SoggyDog
  • Members
  • 803 posts
  • Last active: Mar 04 2013 06:27 AM

How do you get two views of the same document and split it on the screen, like in the screenshot you provided? All I managed to do is open another view below the current one, not next to it.

Alt + 2 will get you double vertical pane, then move your files (tabs) around between them.

[edit]
By the way, that's View > Layout > {select desired view}

urlwolf
  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2012 07:56 PM
First, congrats, you did something I thought impossible. Windows is tolerable again.

Second, a request. I usually move to next desktop with win + left/right arrows. This is the default in both xmonad and awesome. Surprisingly, I could not find it in bug.n. Since it's ahk, I looked at the code. At first sight, we may need a global variable that keeps the current desktop. This is a bad design, so before I implement it...
To you have a better solution? Do you want to implement it yourself? Is it there, and I've missed it?

Thanks
EDIT: Sorry, wrong forum...

EzBlue
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Last active: Aug 15 2011 01:05 PM
I downloaded Alpha version 2.
...This could be an interesting editor to replace SciTE4AutoHotKey, which is not perfect but doing the job for now.

As for Sublime Text, I don't know how to set a project, build and debug a .AHK file. And this simple problem is a huge slow down.

Can someone please explain this to me?

The Naked General
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Jan 27 2012 02:41 AM
EzBlue, here is the build file for Sublime Text 2 beta:

{
	"cmd": ["C:/Program Files/AutoHotkey/AutoHotkey.exe", "$file"],
	"file_regex": "^[ ]*File \"(...*?)\", line ([0-9]*)",
	"selector": "source.ahk"
}
To open a formatted example to start with, go to Tools>Build System>New Build System
This is tested to support autodetection based on the .ahk file extension.
If AHK is installed in a non-standard location change the path in the file.
See http://www.sublimetext.com/docs/build for more info on these build files.
Mine is installed as stand alone, in that case these build files go in "%SUBLIME TEXT FOLDER%\Data\Packages\AutoHotKey\"
The syntax highlight on the first page of this post still works
For debugging use the normal debug dialog by doubleclicking the icon in the systray.
"lol, i made this thing, but it didn't work... so I read the forums and now it does!"

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
I would like to know if someone knows how to configure Sublime to show the help file with the currently selected word as topic on a hotkey press?
Autocomplete for internal commands and functions would also be nice.

S0und
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Apr 08 2015 10:07 AM

I would like to know if someone knows how to configure Sublime to show the help file with the currently selected word as topic on a hotkey press?

https://github.com/k...o-documentation

i used this plugin, and i just added a new def for ahk.

UPDATE: i just realised that i didn't answered your question, since you are talking about the help FILE. I did some trys in this topic aswell but i gave up.

with the default HH.exe (the app that opens the .chm files) you can't open a .chm file, and input your search term into the 'Index' tab. However you can do this:

HH.EXE mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files%20(x86)\AutoHotkey_L\AutoHotkey.chm::/docs/commands/FileCopy.htm

"But you need know that, is your searchterm is a command, or it's just a small part of the Functions documentation."
HH.EXE mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files%20(x86)\AutoHotkey_L\AutoHotkey.chm::/docs/Functions.htm#Asc

That's why would be awesome if you could open the .chm file and "do a search" in the Index tab.

You can do this with keyhh.exe
http://www.archivum....exe-hh.exe.html

Why Should I Use KeyHH?

KeyHH helps you to resolve these problems with HH.EXE:
4 Open a standalone HTML Help window

4 Open an HTML Help topic from a WinHelp topic

4 Open an HTML Help window based on a keyword search

4 Open an HTML Help 1.1 window using a mapped id

To cut this short, for some reason i gave up with keyhh aswell. Maybe i wasn't able to make it work. I don't know now. I also attached keyhh to this post, because i had a hard time to find it on the net. Discontinued product.

download link, it's pointing to my dr0p b0x account: http://tinyurl.com/blaebml

Bon
  • Members
  • 52 posts
  • Last active: Jan 23 2018 10:55 AM
KeyHH works fine for me:
SetTitleMatchMode, RegEx
#IfWinActive .*ahk .*
F1::Run c:\Program Files (x86)\KeyTools\KeyHH.exe -MyHelp -#klink "%ClipBoard%" c:\Program Files (x86)\AHK\AutoHotkey.chm,,Max
#IfWinActive

Thanks for the link!

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
Very nice! I had been looking for this a few weeks ago. Now I can finally use it directly.

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
been wanting to learn VIM for a while, maybe ill try this as a bridge

btw, notepad++ v6 has the document map now too just like sublime

S0und
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Apr 08 2015 10:07 AM

been wanting to learn VIM for a while, maybe ill try this as a bridge

btw, notepad++ v6 has the document map now too just like sublime

Activate 'Vintage' mode in Sublime. VIM has a painfull learning curve, but the result is awesome.

http://www.derekwyat...utorial-videos/

Btw i attached my Autohotkey package, it has many stuff, including auto-complete for AHK (but only for BASIC commands)

Attached Files