Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

mapping special keys

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
jim321321
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I am new to ahk, so I'll need some help with this:

I have a Logitech SK-2500 internet keyboard, and i want to make use of the function buttons on the top right and right side of the keyboard.

For example, I want to map the BACK key to ALT+LEFT, HOME key to ALT+HOME, FIND key to ALT+F, etc

Is there any way for autohotkey to figure out the scancode of the keys so i can program a macro for each one of the keys?

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=22881<!-- m -->
Yes. Except Fn.

jim321321
  • Guests
  • Last active:
thanks, but how do you get autohotkey to respond to a scancode of a pressed key? I only know how to add keys by their letter or number

jim321321
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Disregard that last post, i found out how to do it (put SC followed by the scancode).

I used the scancode finder script in the posted link, and found out that the PRINT key on my keyboard is SC017. When I put

SC017::Send ^p
return

into my ahk script, pressing PRINT does nothing, but pressing the I key does a CTRL+P. This is getting very weird. I also want to map the FIND key (SC012) to CTRL+F but that apparently pops up the find window when i click E.

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
The only thing I can say is that 1.) Scancodes are very weird, 2.)Maybe the script is incompatible with your build of autohotkey, 3.) please use code tags and 4.) that return is redundant