Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Zizorz - Copy & share anything visual [AHK 1.1]

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic
sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM
While Zizorz is active, the following hotkeys will be used.

Ctrl+Drag: Copy area
Alt+Drag: Save to file
Shift+Drag: Upload to imgur

If Windows key is held in addition, you only need to click - and Zizorz will then capture the window you clicked on.

I believed the problem was caused by Windows XP not supporting jpg, but I do not know now. If it has to do with using GDI+ it's very bad, I'll do more research this evening.

joelpt
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Last active: Dec 09 2011 10:05 PM
Great script, I've got it bound to launch with PrintScreen here ;)

One small request: just before actually taking the screenshot, would it be possible to instantly hide the help tip in the lower right if it's still visible?

I'm finding that the tip is sometimes winding up in the screenshot, which is probably never desirable.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Posted Image

Be aware of this when using imgur!

specter333
  • Members
  • 627 posts
  • Last active: Oct 07 2016 07:43 AM

Sumon,
It appears that pressing Alt-Click or Shift-Click causes this error.

Do you have those hotkeys (Alt-Click) and ( Shift-Click) active in your script?

I am using the executable since I don't have AHK_L. As long as I remember to use the win key it works great. Running XP Pro Sp3 Tablet Edition.
I you need new version of any scripts I haven't re-uploaded yet feel free to pm me.

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
I encourage you to update the GitHub repo. I will contribute from there.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

I encourage you to update the GitHub repo. I will contribute from there.

Will do asap and PM you (away from home now though).

I also encourage any users experiencing bugs or annoyances to contact me, here, via PM or via the Feedback function.

ipstone
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Oct 29 2015 07:19 PM
Hi Suman, what is the application switcher (the one you used to jump the google map) you used? I have been searching for something like it - used iswitchw, but haven't seen something polished as yours? thanks!

Best, Isaac

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
On-topic: I've not been able to update Zizorz at github yet.

Hi Suman, what is the application switcher (the one you used to jump the google map) you used? I have been searching for something like it - used iswitchw, but haven't seen something polished as yours? thanks!

Best, Isaac

Appifyer, it's in my signature (or at appifyer.com. Thanks for the compliments, it's far from finished but I use it every day :) Please try it out and report any feedback to me.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM
I may be way off base here but I need to figure out what is causing my windows to ZOOM in.

First it was happening with SciTe4Autohotkey. Each time I would save my script the SciTe4Autohotkey editor window would zoom in.

Then this same thing started happening when I used Zizorzs. Each time I would press Win+Alt and click on the title bar to save the screen shot to a file the window I was taking a screen shot of would ZOOM in. Not everytime and not every window.

I just can't figure out what is causing this.

I do know so far that these programs are involved.
SciTe4Autohotkey
Zozorzs
Internet Explorer 9

Could there be something in Zizorz causing this?

thanks
DataLife

Edit: 5-6-2012, The issue has gone away. I have no idea what caused it or what fixed it.
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

gwarble
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • Last active: Aug 12 2016 07:49 PM
great app! thanks for sharing

to kill the Notify()s better, use this demo:
#SingleInstance, Force
#NoEnv
 F5Count:=:=F6Count:=0
 NotifyIntro:=Notify("Notify Wait Test...","Press F5 or F6`n",0,"GW=250")
Return

F5::
 F5Count++
 Notify("","You pressed F5 " F5Count " times...`nYou pressed F6 " F6Count " times...","","Update=" NotifyIntro)
 NotifyF5:=Notify("Script will wait until this is gone... up to 5 seconds...")
 Notify("","",5.01,"Wait=" NotifyF5)
 Notify("Done Waiting...","",1)
Return

F6::
 F6Count++
 Notify("","You pressed F5 " F5Count " times...`nYou pressed F6 " F6Count " times...","","Update=" NotifyIntro)
 NotifyF6:=Notify("Script will wait until this is gone, and kill it after 5 seconds...")
 Notify("","",-5.01,"Wait=" NotifyF6)
 Notify("Done Waiting...","",1)
Return

if you're using the stable version and not the latest from the end of the thread, (.499 is the latest), your syntax is correct (ie with 5th parameter for ID), but 0 was buggy, so in older version .45, use:
Notify("","",-.01,"Wait",ID)
the new version should work fine with 3rd param as 0 for no wait time, but i still use -.01 by habit

- gwarble

• Guests
  • Last active:
http://i.imgur.com/pHAlT.png

Dunno what exactly i did because i tested everything out.

Using the version of the appifyer site.

Seems to me like an AHK_L error.

nimda
  • Members
  • 4368 posts
  • Last active: Aug 09 2015 02:36 AM
Error -5 = Could not save file to disk
And if someone can find me the documentation for gdiplus.dll\SaveBitmapToFile in the jungle that is MSDN, I'll be able to help you further.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
MSDN doesn't offer any documentation for the flat API, you'll have to search elsewhere.

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
You don't mean this flat API, do you? ;)

SaveBitmapToFile isn't a GDI+ function. For starters, all the flat API functions have a "Gdip" prefix. tic's function calls GdipSaveImageToFile, which can be found under Image Functions.

Where the GDI+ Flat API documentation shows an equivalent non-flat method, usually the parameters are equivalent so you can find the details in the non-flat documentation. If you want to be sure, the methods are actually defined in the GDI+ header files in the Windows SDK. For example:
inline Status
Image::Save(
    IN const WCHAR* filename,
    IN const CLSID* clsidEncoder,
    IN const EncoderParameters *encoderParams
    )
{
    return SetStatus(DllExports::GdipSaveImageToFile(nativeImage,
                                                     filename,
                                                     clsidEncoder,
                                                     encoderParams));
}
(I've edited this post a few times in the 10 minutes after posting it.)

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
Yes I did. I didn't check for existence of the function because he mentioned gdiplus.dll. Some references can also be found here: <!-- m -->http://www.jose.it-b... ... oard=277.0<!-- m -->