Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Zizorz - Copy & share anything visual [AHK 1.1]

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic
Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

Yes I did.

FYI, I wasn't being serious. My point was that MSDN does in fact offer documentation for the flat API.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
In a somewhat convoluted way ;)

techie108
  • Members
  • 250 posts
  • Last active: Jul 20 2019 03:19 AM
hi sumon,

is it possible to use zizors with just the AHK alone? i'm trying to sync all my functions across different computers, hence it's a little troublesome to install apps individually on each com.

in fact, i just need

win+S : capture specific area, upload to imgur, save link + img tags to clipboard once done

another question is : why was a custom tool used for selecting area and not simply using the existing sniping tool in win7?

• Guests
  • Last active:
Any know if there is a config option for .jpg 100% quality?

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

Any know if there is a config option for .jpg 100% quality?

There is none, but I'll see what I can do. Png output would also be nice, but iirc that wasn't possible without modifying the GDIP functionality...

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM
If you make the output file end in PNG, when saving the image, I believe GDIP compensates and saves a PNG image.
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM
Why are my images being stored in c:\users\simon\pictures\screenshots ?

My name is not simon. I don't even have a profile named simon.

DataLife
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
@DataLife: You seem to be using an old version which had that bug. You can either update or manually set your image location to a more appropiate location.

I received the following email from imgur:

You previously singed up for the Imgur API back in March, 2011. The version you singed up for is now deprecated, and version 3 of the Imgur API is here!

There are countless improvements and bug fixes, including integration with the Imgur Gallery, messages, and notifications. We also implemented uploading directly into albums, and improved authentication with OAuth 2. Commercial usage is also now fully supported.

All other versions of the API will be fading out of commission in June, just 6 months from now. You're encouraged to start updating your apps ASAP.

A Google Group has been set up for developers to help out other developers with the API, located here: https://groups.googl...s=#!forum/imgur The Imgur engineers will also be in there answering your questions. If you run into any bugs or things that we overlooked, then please feel free to contact us by replying to this email or posting in the Google Group.

The full documentation is available at http://api.imgur.com

So I believe I will have to get working on an update to Zizorz. One feature I have noted from my usage is that it would be nice to have some sort of multicomputer sync (ie: read from the imgur account and browse latest images?), and if possible save and/or upload a picture even when the script has been started without administrative access. Anyone else has some more requests?

HockeyZ39
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2013 04:01 AM

How hard would it be to add in a highlight or arrow feature? I know some of the predecessor scripts you mention have a always on top GUI, which is actually what I was using on a daily basis. However I hate having to launch the windows snipping tool when I need to emphasize a specific section of my screenshot.

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2019 01:08 AM
Hey sumon, dunno if you are still around, I haven't seen ya lately. Anyway, as the source code is not runnable, I was wondering if there is a way to set it to upload png files instead of jpg? If I recall correctly, with GDI+ this is as easy as changing the file extension from jpg to png, however I can't exactly do that without the source code. Thanks!

Find me on the new AutoHotkey forums and send me a message if you have a question about any of the scrips I've posted to this forum!

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

How hard would it be to add in a highlight or arrow feature? I know some of the predecessor scripts you mention have a always on top GUI, which is actually what I was using on a daily basis. However I hate having to launch the windows snipping tool when I need to emphasize a specific section of my screenshot.

Actually, I think it's doable, but difficult. It's not something I will prioritize, but if someone has good pointers to a script with this type of functionality (select an icon, drag a marker, GDI+paint it along the path), I think it could be implemented in a "slower"/on-top-GUI style setting.

Hey sumon, dunno if you are still around, I haven't seen ya lately. Anyway, as the source code is not runnable, I was wondering if there is a way to set it to upload png files instead of jpg? If I recall correctly, with GDI+ this is as easy as changing the file extension from jpg to png, however I can't exactly do that without the source code. Thanks!

I'm around occasionally although I don't code much nowadays. What I'll do is I'll make the sourcecode runnable (by moving all relevant libraries to a lib subdirectory, and hosting the image resources externally with remoteResource) and try to adjust the png setting. 

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2019 01:08 AM

I'm around occasionally although I don't code much nowadays. What I'll do is I'll make the sourcecode runnable (by moving all relevant libraries to a lib subdirectory, and hosting the image resources externally with remoteResource) and try to adjust the png setting. 

Wow, thanks! You're the best!

Find me on the new AutoHotkey forums and send me a message if you have a question about any of the scrips I've posted to this forum!

stig
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Last active: Mar 30 2016 09:15 PM

Hi

I downloaded Zizorz and used it. Worked brialliantly the first time.

Never again after that. Discovered I had a nother progrmame to download to use Zizorz, applift I think.

Anyway it interfered with other progammres so I had to adjust settings to stop it.

Now Zizorz has disappeared and I cant use it. No idea wwhat has happened. Its is still in the notificantions centre.

Dont know what the logic is of having it not using memory when it is not needed, because it uses so little anyway, and does the APplify programme not use memory anyway?

I'd love to use it as I use AHK daily, and need a screen capture programme but after working once it looks now I'll have to look elsewhere

S

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

Hi

I downloaded Zizorz and used it. Worked brialliantly the first time.

Never again after that. Discovered I had a nother progrmame to download to use Zizorz, applift I think.

Anyway it interfered with other progammres so I had to adjust settings to stop it.

Now Zizorz has disappeared and I cant use it. No idea wwhat has happened. Its is still in the notificantions centre.

Dont know what the logic is of having it not using memory when it is not needed, because it uses so little anyway, and does the APplify programme not use memory anyway?

I'd love to use it as I use AHK daily, and need a screen capture programme but after working once it looks now I'll have to look elsewhere

S

Hello! The logic behind not having Zizorz running in the background is that for people who like to enhance their workspace with a few helpful tools, we often have many tools (not only one) running. In this case it's better to have one app (for example Appifyer, or your main AHK script) running that can launch the other tools when needed. 

Zizorz is made from start to be launched "on demand", providing the area selection tool right away, and closing the app after the image is uploaded/saved.

If you would like to use Zizorz as a standalone, launch Zizorz, press F1 (or find the "Settings" menu item) and press "Create a shortcut & hotkey for Zizorz". This will create a Zizorz shortcut on your desktop, and using Windows own shortcut system adds a hotkey of Ctrl+Alt+Z to launch Zizorz. This system is of course more limited than using something like Appifyer, but it might suit your needs. Another option would be for you to add your own hotkey in one of your "always running" AHK scripts to launch Zizorz with.  

As for Appifyer conflicting with other programs, I'm sorry to hear that. If you have more information, I'll gladly hear it. Maybe it is something that can be solved. I'm currently looking at Appifyer again and have made a few improvements to improve performance with Windows 8, although the version is not yet ready for release. 

stig
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Last active: Mar 30 2016 09:15 PM

Thanks for feedback. I'm on W7, home edition.

Using your advise, right now I cannot launch using Ctrl-Alt-Z. F1 does not launch help, and I cannot see Zizorz on the notifications centre

I'd ike to add it to AHK script I already use, so how do I do that?

forgive me, I'm very basic at using PCs.

Thank you