congrats, it's becoming more and more perfect. I only found some small things:
- adding comments behind a code-line are shown as label-text in preview, while being stored and working well in the script
Gui,17:add,Checkbox,x33 y299 w110 h10,Checkbox ;asdf- GUI,font is not saved to Clipboard
- GUI,font changes the font for the whole GUI, because it's inserted as 1st line. When I change the position of that line, the preview is shown correctly, but at storing the line moves to 1st position again
- GUI,font: changing from bold, italic, strike, underline to norm is ignored by the preview (code is correct).
- GUI Number is ignored when not numeric. With latest version of AHK_L also names and long numbers are allowed.
- Options like "Left" are ignored in preview
Gui,17:add,Button,x23 y429 w70 h40 Left +0x1,Button- "Test script" seems to reload the GUI in GuiCreator instead of showing a test-version of the generated script (what I would expect; see my comment above "Why did you remove the "testing" option? You simply could store the code as Temp-file and call it by "Run, temp.ahk"."). Perhaps you can leave the current functionality to the menu as "Refresh GUI"
- Please add the shortcuts (for moving/resizing and for self-defined hotkeys) to the menu
- Please change the label "Copy GUI to Clipboard" to "Save GUI to Clipboard" and move it 1 line up. Don't show the MsgBox afterwards (or kill it automaticaly after 1 second).
- What about a Menu item "Copy size", which combines width and hight?
- And what about some submenus? I.e.
> New Gui
> Load Gui
> Copy Size
> Copy Width
> Copy Hight
Sorry for having only such nice-to-have-features, but unfortunately I didn't find any severe bugs
I think, you really now can start supporting manually created/changed scripts. I'm sure, you'll have some good ideas.