Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey_L v1.1.05.05

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic
guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
thumbsup

just me
  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Last active: Nov 03 2015 04:32 PM

Super-global variables [v1.1.05+]: If a global declaration appears outside of any function, it takes effect for all functions by default. This avoids the need to redeclare the variable in each function. However, if a function parameter or local variable with the same name is declared, it takes precedence over the global variable. Variables created by the class keyword are also super-global.

So why, if the global "keyword" is parsed outside functions, we shouldn't use it to declare "Classes" as super-global?
Otherwise the documentation should say

Super-global variables [v1.1.05+]If a global declaration appears outside of any function, it takes effect for all functions by default. This avoids the need to redeclare the variable in each function. However, if a function parameter or local variable with the same name is declared, it takes precedence over the global variable. By constrast, variables created by the class keyword are always super-global.

and would be somewhat more "AHK" like. :cry:

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
v1.1.05.01:
[*:2wneoqxa]Fixed class declarations to allow directives such as #Include.

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM

v1.1.05.01:
[*:2t5spqii]Fixed class declarations to allow directives such as #Include.

I like this very much! Now we can have
class MainClass {
	; 100 lines of code here...
	#Include %A_ScriptDir%\NestedClass1.ahk
	#Include %A_ScriptDir%\NestedClass2.ahk
}
instead of
class MainClass {
	; 100 lines of code here...
    class NestedClass1 {
        ; 1000 lines of code here...
    }
    class NestedClass2 {
        ; 1000 lines of code here...
    }
}
Easier to read, maintain - Thank you!

Carcophan
  • Members
  • 1578 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2013 06:46 PM
Small request.

Would you consider adding the 'extras' folder, from the AHK_Basic installer package. It has a lot of scripts for editors, like NP++. I have AHK_L installed, and had to download AHK_B for the np++ color/language pack thing.

Figure others may feel the same and understand if you are opposed. Maybe just a seperate link on the download page alltogether, just for the extras folder.

jaco0646
  • Moderators
  • 3165 posts
  • Last active: Apr 01 2014 01:46 AM

Many of them were out-of-date, and some didn't work. I had no interest in maintaining them myself, so I removed them. More up-to-date methods can be found on the forums. There is also SciTE4AutoHotkey.

This is something that should be taken over by the community, if it hasn't been done already. I smell a Wiki project.

• Guests
  • Last active:

This is something that should be taken over by the community, if it hasn't been done already. I smell a Wiki project.

See my question / suggestion at <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...716.html#447716<!-- m -->

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

Fixed false detection of end-of-file when loading a compiled script in some cases.
Fixed SendInput to automatically release modifier keys when sending special characters or {U+xxxx} (which was broken by v1.1.00.01).
Fixed ComObjConnect to filter out non-dispatch interfaces instead of allowing the script to crash.
Fixed new %VarContainingClassName%().

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

Fixed Loop ... Until VarContainingObject.

I have also made some minor documentation updates in this release and some more significant ones in the previous release. In particular, label syntax and usage is now documented.

jaco0646
  • Moderators
  • 3165 posts
  • Last active: Apr 01 2014 01:46 AM
The new labels page looks great.

Mickers
  • Members
  • 1239 posts
  • Last active: Sep 25 2015 03:03 PM

Fixed inability of Try/Catch to catch COM errors.

Sweet! Dunno if I missed it but I've been looking for this feature for a long time.
Greate job! :wink:

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

Fixed: Selected sub-command of ControlGet was unreliable on x64.
Fixed: CPU was maxed out while waiting if an underlying thread displayed a dialog (and possibly in other cases).

Related bug reports:
[AHK_L 64-bit] ControlGet, OutputVar, Selected... [ERROR]
SetTimer+Common Dialog+WinWait = 100% CPU usage

• Guests
  • Last active:

The new labels page looks great.

Indeed it does. Perhaps something similar for 'libraries' as well, I think this will help people just starting out.
I realise there is this <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...nctions.htm#lib<!-- m --> but that lacks a general introduction. I had to read and actually try it out before I fully grasped the concept when I started.

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

Fixed continue n misbehaving when an inner loop has no braces.
Fixed RegExMatchObject[Name] to work correctly with duplicate names.
Fixed the installer to write to the correct section of the registry when installing 64-bit.
Fixed the installer to not write Ahk2Exe.exe into the App Paths registry if the compiler is not installed.
Fixed the uninstaller to remove the extra bin files used by the compiler.

Existing users of the 64-bit version should uninstall the old version before running the new version of the installer.

• Guests
  • Last active:

Many of them were out-of-date, and some didn't work. I had no interest in maintaining them myself, so I removed them. More up-to-date methods can be found on the forums. There is also SciTE4AutoHotkey.

Nothing wrong with your sense of smell ;-)
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...topic80374.html<!-- m -->