Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

:: SmartGUI Creator ::

• Please log in to reply
850 replies to this topic
Drugwash
  • Members
  • 1078 posts
  • Last active: May 24 2016 04:20 PM
I'm glad you fixed that hardware problem; I know how it feels, twice in my life I've lost all of my work and precious files due to sudden and irrecoverable HDD failure. :(

The tooltip issue must definitely be due to the manifest settings and it exhibits that weird behavior because of the manifest cache that's explained in one of the links I posted above. If you find the right SmartGui version (probably the c one) and only use that one, the behavior should be consistent between reboots.

(AHK 1.0.48.05 and Win98SE) forever | My scripts are here

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
wondering if anyone has the SmartGUI XP Mod and can share? the links are all dead...

Klark92
  • Members
  • 870 posts
  • Last active: Dec 29 2015 09:47 PM

I'm glad you fixed that hardware problem; I know how it feels, twice in my life I've lost all of my work and precious files due to sudden and irrecoverable HDD failure. :(

Really ? ohh :(

I CAN PROTECT YOUR SCRIPT (ANTI-DECOMPILER by Klark92) (AHK_L*)(PM)
Klark92's Script2Exe Wizard
AHK_L / AHK COMPILED EXE / BIN ICON CHANGER

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
  • Last active: Apr 10 2019 01:28 PM
I may get blocked for this, but has anyone tried http://www.autohotke...php?f=2&t=71992? I have been messing around with it for a while. I am curious to know what you think of it. Thanks.

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
Haha.. no, no one is blocking you :)
It is a very nice and simple application and I've used it. I really liked the position and other settings implementation. Very good work. Only thing I can suggest, also something I wish I had done when I was working on SGUI, are project files for GUI save/load instead of .ahk scripts for robustness.
cheers

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

sotoygila
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: May 21 2012 08:52 AM
it is indeed simple. been using it for days. any recommended flicks fellas? 8)

SuperMice
  • Guests
  • Last active:
uhhh plz update the download links, because they are all down. Plz! i need this program! :(

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

uhhh plz update the download links, because they are all down. Plz! i need this program! :(

If you happen to use AHK_L give this a try Basic GUI Creator

larryj54
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Last active: Jul 02 2012 01:33 PM
Tried to download SmartGUI Creator. Failed with a 404 unknown reason error. I have been reading a ton of posts trying to understand what is wrong and how to get this Utility, but after 1/2 hr of searching and reading, I have no more information than when I started.

Can someone post in clear english language how to obtain SmartGUI Creator? I do not use AutoHotKey_L; I would just like to download and use this GUI creator.

Thanks.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Tried to download SmartGUI Creator. Failed with a 404 unknown reason error. I have been reading a ton of posts trying to understand what is wrong and how to get this Utility, but after 1/2 hr of searching and reading, I have no more information than when I started.

Can someone post in clear english language how to obtain SmartGUI Creator? I do not use AutoHotKey_L; I would just like to download and use this GUI creator.

Thanks.

I am sorry to have posted that it was for only AHK_L. there is a compiled version for AHK basic. just download the compiledversion. I will post a link. compileversion.

larryj54
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Thanks.

I am sorry to have posted that it was for only AHK_L. there is a compiled version for AHK basic. just download the compiledversion. I will post a link. compileversion.

Thank you Maestrith; (perfect solution.) <- initial thought upon download. After thought, this is not SmartGUI by Rajat correct? I will mess around with this, but can someone PLEASE explain why Rajat's SmartGUI Creator is not able to be downloaded. I am not as smart as you guys, and need the drag and drop graphic simplicity that appears to be the magic of Rajats program.

So again, how can a person get the SmartGUI program?

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM

Thanks.

Uhh... looks like somebody (inadvertently, i'm sure) pulled the plug on my autohotkey.net folder. No worries, I've uploaded my latest version on mediafire and updated the link in OP.
Here's the link again <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire...57jtw0zsfa7h2i0<!-- m -->

Thanks for notifying and sorry about the trouble. Cheers

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat

larryj54
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Rajat! Excellent! THANK YOU! I just downloaded it. Now off to try it out.

scriptmonkey
  • Members
  • 176 posts
  • Last active: Jan 08 2015 07:42 PM
Is there a GUI creator that modifies an existing script? It seems that SmartGUI only inputs the GUI information, sometimes changing certain parts of it, then I have to copy over my existing GUI code in text edit window. It would be nice to do everything in one window.
Zak M.

NotPlayingAround
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I am trying to download SmartGUI Creator but can't access mediafire.com (probably has to do with I am in China). Is there any other mirror I can download from?