Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macro Creator v4.1.2 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic
Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM
Thank you very much, TomG! I really appreciate it.
I still haven't had the time create the webpage but it's becoming more known with time, I see. I may add some keywords in the first page also.
Thanks for your support and feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

BiggaJygga
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Dec 17 2015 05:42 AM
Gah! I was having so much trouble with ImageSearch and PixelSearch before I found this. I tried every little program before with no luck and as soon as I got the .exe and started taking Screenshots, it worked the first go. No more stress for those who are new to AHK!

I <3 you. Just wanted to say: thank you SO much for this, Pulover!

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

No more stress for those who are new to AHK!

Good to hear that! :D
Helping newcomers is one of my goals, of course. I hope it helps you understand a little more of AHK and create your scripts.

Thank you for the feedback!

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
[quote name="Version]- Added 'Control, EditPaste' to send options in Text command window.
- Fixed and Improved Variables Translation in Playback.[/quote]
I've updated the function that dereferences variables in Playback to fix an error with long strings and to allow variables use like %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:.

I have also rewritten the Playback code for better maintenance (and a slight performance improvement), so if anyone finds that something is not working correctly, please let me know. I can't test everything at once so feedback is very important. Thanks.

Rodolfo U. Batista

T0MSSM0T
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Aug 02 2012 11:21 AM
i see u posted something 16 minutes ago so i am very happy your here got a stupid question

im trying to make an if statement that checks if a screen shot is there but like i cant see to understand how to check for
a specific image like i can make the if the stuff in the if but i cant actually check what i wannt to check please explain in the best way as u can see im not 100% smart with this

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

im trying to make an if statement that checks if a screen shot is there but like i cant see to understand how to check for a specific image like i can make the if the stuff in the if but i cant actually check what i wannt to check please explain in the best way as u can see im not 100% smart with this

Hi, T0MSSM0T!
I hang around here whenever I can, so it should be easy to find me. :)

The way to use If Statement for ImageSearch in my app is the following:

1. Add the ImageSearch (use the Make Screenshot button or Search for the file and set the area to search).
2. Leave the "If found" option set to "Continue".
3. Add the If Statement ('If' button) right below the ImageSearch.
4. In the 'If' Statements window select "If Image/Pixel Found" and click OK. It will add an 'If' and 'End If'.
5. Click on the 'End If' line to select it so that the actions will be added right above it.
6. Any actions you add between the 'If' and 'End If' lines will only be executed if the image was found.

Hope it clears this out for you. But if not, just tell me your doubts.

Rodolfo U. Batista

T0MSSM0T
  • Members
  • 5 posts
ok wow see i did the if and then the image search god damn but ok thanks i cant try it right now but give me 40mins and ill give u my reply =)

T0MSSM0T
  • Members
  • 5 posts
ok finally got to it and got it to work thank you

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

ok finally got to it and got it to work thank you

You're welcome! :D

Rodolfo U. Batista

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
I haven't really used your script yet due to lack of more complex automation tasks, but it looks very nice and well done.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

I haven't really used your script yet due to lack of more complex automation tasks, but it looks very nice and well done.

Thanks fragman! :D

Well, it's not intended to replace manual scripting but to help create macro scripts and execute simple tasks. Sometimes I need to create a long script for a boring task that will be made only once, so MacroCreator saves me the time of typing & testing.
Other complex automations such as Com aren't really in my scope for this project. But if you ever have a need for it and would have any suggestions, I would like know!

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

- Added New Command Window: 'Control Commands' with 'Control', 'ControlFocus' and 'ControlMove'.
- Added 'ControlGetText' to 'If' / Variables window.
- Removed 'Special Keys' Button from main gui. I can still be accessed via Insert Menu.
- Fixed 'Control, EditPaste' playback error.
- Fixed a bug when setting up a Control Command with a blank control.
- Fixed some other bugs.

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

- Fixed some issues with Mouse Recording.

I've found a few issues regarding mouse recording, specifically with Click Down/Up option Off and with Control Recording. Now if no control is found it will record ControlClick relative to the window.
I don't use the recording feature very often so it took me some time to notice it. :p

Rodolfo U. Batista

ELengefeld
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Sep 24 2013 08:38 PM
Pulover,
I have found this tool him extremely valuable, although it enables me to become increasingly lazier. Thank you for your time and effort that you have spent on this project! You and many others are a good example of how awsome the Autohotkey community can me be!

-ELengefeld

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
Hi, ELengefeld!
Thank you very much! I use this tool almost everyday at work to quickly create macros for boring tasks, you can say I'm very lazy for those things and this script saves my day! :lol:
Let me know if you have any suggestions or bug reports.

Rodolfo U. Batista