* Better GUI with search (see screenshot below)
* GoTo now doesn't saves temporary files on the disk
GoTo runs in the background, monitors the currently editing autohotkey script and provides you with the ease of a hotkey, the many functions, labels, hotkeys and hotstrings present in the script in a simplified GUI.
Selecting the item will enable you to directly go to that item in the Editor.
Yes, it's same like TillaGoto by TheGood which is also included in Sc4ahk but with the benefits that it supports all editors (not just Scintilla based) + supports hotstring , is fast and somewhat more dependable.
- Download the Goto script and run it.
- Now open an ahk file in your favorite editor.
- Press F7 to open GoTo window to see all items in that script.
- Click on an item to go to it.
Requirements for an Editor to be compatitible with GoTo
- Shows currently editing's full path in Title Bar
- Has a GoTo option (Ctrl+G)
The above options are fulfilled by almost all the editors except Scite and Notepad
Tested Editors (from my side) -
Will work with all Editors which show file full path in Title bar and have a Goto option like Sublime text, Notepad++, ConText