No wishes... just props

Propose new features and changes
Evil-e

No wishes... just props

12 Dec 2018, 19:08

4 years ago, I discovered AHK when I was researching some way to address unmappable key bindings in Deus Ex: The Fall

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =264806358

I came across the above thread and had mentioned AHK and how it could be used to address this issue. I had never even considered
such a program, but spent the next several hours messing with it. I finally figured out a way to play a game that I was a hair away from
dumping off my drive.

Since then, I have added many, many games and have AHK running on 90% of them. A whole bunch of these games were ones
I would not have kept had it not been for AHK and others are just made much more enjoyable to play. Up until about 3 months ago,
100% of my AHK knowledge was the most basic "EDSF" for "WASD" scripts. Thanks to help from great pepes on this site, I send console commands
and launch FOV Changers and difficulty sliders with AHK to fill in all the necessary details then bring the focus back to the game with a single
key stroke. When I exit the game... all related programs are exited and have a clean Desktop with no trace of the game I had just played.

I have seen many people say how this is a simple program..... but DAMN is it a BADFREAKIN'ASS one

So a HUGE THANK YOU to AHK :thumbup:

:morebeard:
Last edited by Evil-e on 13 Dec 2018, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)
Evil-e

Re: No wishes... just props

13 Dec 2018, 00:39

he he.... maybe my post was not clear... dunno?

Anyway, I just edited it and added a THANK YOU at the bottom, just to be more clear. this program is extremely light-weight,
but packs a HUGE punch of goodness to my computing experience :superhappy:

:morebeard:
I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)

Return to “Wish List”