Random command info Topic is solved

Report problems with documented functionality
James Smith

Random command info

19 Feb 2020, 12:25

In the help file, it says this about the Random command:
When you use this, send an email to: [email protected] with an appropriate reference to your work. It would be nice to CC: [email protected] and [email protected] when you write.

This above has been already been done for AutoHotkey, but if you use the Random command in a publicly distributed application, consider sending an e-mail to the above people to thank them.

I tried to send a thank you e-mail but I got this:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

[email protected]:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mx01.mail.com (74.208.5.22) reason: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

[email protected]:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: ssv0.keio.ac.jp (180.12.167.153) reason: 550 [email protected]... User Unknown

[email protected]:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: vmail9.s.uw.edu (128.95.242.198) reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
Should the help file be updated?
joedf

Re: Random command info

19 Feb 2020, 12:43

Thanks for reporting this. Perhaps you are right. :think:

@Ragnar @lexikos Pinging you. Thoughts, comments?
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
Ragnar

Re: Random command info  Topic is solved

19 Feb 2020, 18:00

See http://www.math.sci.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~m-mat/MT/emt.html. There you will find a valid e-mail. I'll update the docs.

Return to “Bug Reports”