Talk about anything
Neallunosk

Re: « What's on your mind? »

16 Oct 2020, 08:26

ricky11WB wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 13:04
Neallunosk wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 07:53
I'm still worried about the situation with the coronavirus. all my friends are already infected except me. When do you think this will end? I'm scared
2-3 years, and that's it :)
I'm not sure if I have 2-3 years in this situation. By the way, I congratulate everyone on the second wave of the epidemic. special hello to skeptics. it is a pity that you are getting smaller and smaller.

I recently conducted a mini-research, based on the growth dynamics of the infected in the first half of the year 2020. I hypothesized that attenuation would occur when at least 1 billion of the population suffered the disease. This is exactly the figure that denotes the working-age population, precisely those who, for the most part, are forced to go to work outside the home. Considering that for half a year there were about 30 million cases by the end of the year, I think there will be about 80-90 million. Each next year, the infected cases will increase by 10-15-20 profents. the conclusion suggests itself that only in 7-8 years will we see a weakening of the situation. this, of course, I did not take into account different errors, but there are also many of them. in absolute terms, we can consider them as its minus 1 year
TLM
GitHub: TLMcode

Re: « What's on your mind? »

Yesterday, 14:05

I wish there was pics of the dilapidated roadster with star man inside slowwwley dying in space :lol:

Return to “Offtopic”