Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and rules?

Talk about anything
sTrolling
Posts: 7
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 19:24
Location: Charlestown, IN

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

02 Nov 2013, 23:25

And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
RijulAhuja
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 07:29

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 05:14

sTrolling wrote:
kidbit wrote:Morpheus
not all people deserve respect, so that's not lack of respect, that's lack of over-respect.
What in the world is over-respect is it like over-eating???
+1 :lol:
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 07:15

tank wrote:There is reason your banned you may dissagree with that reason but there is a reason
no there's not.
there's a reason for me to get banned on #ahk, not on #ahkscript (which is now the official support channel of this forum).
it's like you'd once get drunk in some specific restaurant and you become persona-non-grata there. How would you like if all the grocery stores would also ban you for that?
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 07:17

lexikos wrote:A lack of respect is what it is, regardless of whether it is "deserved". I'm of the opinion that someone who doesn't show respect in general is not deserving of respect, but that respect should be shown regardless of whether it is deserved. Having respect for someone is not a pre-requisite for showing respect.
Do you respect criminals and Hitler? No? How dare you! You generally lack respect then!
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 07:18

sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 07:19

sTrolling wrote:
kidbit wrote:Morpheus
not all people deserve respect, so that's not lack of respect, that's lack of over-respect.
What in the world is over-respect is it like over-eating???
It's when you respect everyone, even the ones that do not deserve any respect at all.
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
User avatar
nnnik
Posts: 4480
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 01:01
Location: Germany

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:02

kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
He never said that he doesnt care
Recommends AHK Studio
User avatar
tank
Posts: 2855
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:15
Facebook: charlie.simmons.7334
Google: ttnnkkrr
GitHub: ttnnkkrr
Location: Irving TX
Contact:

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:28

I take note that sTrolling joined before kidbit kidbit
kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
so does that mean she knew you were going to need correcting before you joined. Does that make her omnipotent? like a greek goddess. Perhaps you should worship or over-respect her?
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
https://www.facebook.com/ahkscript.org
If you have forum suggestions please submit a pull request
Check Out WebWriter
Thanks Tank :thumbup:
Morpheus
Posts: 119
Joined: 04 Oct 2013, 05:09

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:37

Morpheus wrote:Just the idea that a kidbit wants a channel with no mods indicates to me a lack of respect for people in general.
kidbit wrote:
lexikos wrote:A lack of respect is what it is, regardless of whether it is "deserved". I'm of the opinion that someone who doesn't show respect in general is not deserving of respect, but that respect should be shown regardless of whether it is deserved. Having respect for someone is not a pre-requisite for showing respect.
Do you respect criminals and Hitler? No? How dare you! You generally lack respect then!
You do like to twist words, don't you?

The fact that you go on and on without considering what others are saying also "indicates to me a lack of respect for people in general". You are the only one in this thread who agrees with what you are saying, and yet you can not even consider that you may be wrong. Personally I think you must be idiotic.

This is my last post regarding this subject. :twisted:
Last edited by tank on 03 Nov 2013, 08:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please refrein from name calling
sTrolling
Posts: 7
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 19:24
Location: Charlestown, IN

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:42

That's funny. Merriam Webster doesn't know that word. This is what it said:
over-respect
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above. dictionary.
User avatar
tank
Posts: 2855
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:15
Facebook: charlie.simmons.7334
Google: ttnnkkrr
GitHub: ttnnkkrr
Location: Irving TX
Contact:

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:43

Please refrain from name calling you could say his actions are idiotic or somthing but calling him idiot is not ok
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
https://www.facebook.com/ahkscript.org
If you have forum suggestions please submit a pull request
Check Out WebWriter
Thanks Tank :thumbup:
sTrolling
Posts: 7
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 19:24
Location: Charlestown, IN

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:48

kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:
kidbit wrote:Morpheus
not all people deserve respect, so that's not lack of respect, that's lack of over-respect.
What in the world is over-respect is it like over-eating???
It's when you respect everyone, even the ones that do not deserve any respect at all.
The word you would be searching for is genuflect.
or bow and scrape.
or even lionize.
Or any word that actually is a word.
Just figured you should at least learn some new words while we are at it.
Last edited by sTrolling on 03 Nov 2013, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
tank
Posts: 2855
Joined: 28 Sep 2013, 22:15
Facebook: charlie.simmons.7334
Google: ttnnkkrr
GitHub: ttnnkkrr
Location: Irving TX
Contact:

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:51

kidbit wrote:
tank wrote:There is reason your banned you may dissagree with that reason but there is a reason
no there's not.
there's a reason for me to get banned on #ahk, not on #ahkscript (which is now the official support channel of this forum).
it's like you'd once get drunk in some specific restaurant and you become persona-non-grata there. How would you like if all the grocery stores would also ban you for that?
Both channels are moderated by the same people for the same (albeit different sites) community. The interests of each are common
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
https://www.facebook.com/ahkscript.org
If you have forum suggestions please submit a pull request
Check Out WebWriter
Thanks Tank :thumbup:
User avatar
nnnik
Posts: 4480
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 01:01
Location: Germany

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 08:58

kidbit its rather like you did some stupid things in 1 McDonalds.
Now you're not allowed to enter any McDonalds.
Recommends AHK Studio
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 09:18

nnnik wrote:
kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
He never said that he doesnt care
oh shift, I've read his post by the diagonal, misinterpreted what he said.

Anyways he's logic is ill.
If a girl being asked
"- let's have sex?"
replies with
"- I don't care."
then the sex happens.
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 09:21

tank wrote:I take note that sTrolling joined before kidbit kidbit
kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
so does that mean she knew you were going to need correcting before you joined. Does that make her omnipotent? like a greek goddess. Perhaps you should worship or over-respect her?
Take a look at the number of "her" (why would you think that's a female?) posts and you'll notice that "she" registered just to throw crap in this thread. Not a single ahk-related post "she" has. However, you are free to worship her.
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 09:25

Morpheus wrote:You do like to twist words, don't you?
No I don't. But you and lexikos probably do.
I asked you a question about the respect to criminals and hitler just to prove my point that it's quite stupid to "respect everyone", since there are subjects deserving disrespect and disrespecting them doesn't make me a person "with the lack of respect in general".
Morpheus wrote:You are the only one in this thread who agrees with what you are saying
so what? shall I disagree to myself now since everyone else does?
Sir, you are a coward if you do so. And I'm not and it has nothing to do with idiocy which is what you are showing here.
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.
User avatar
nnnik
Posts: 4480
Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 01:01
Location: Germany

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 09:28

kidbit wrote:
nnnik wrote:
kidbit wrote:
sTrolling wrote:And since when does I don't care mean you got permission anyway???
What are you 12??
It's probably closer to : you are as significant as a gnat and I DONT CARE where you fly off to.
Surely you do care.
Otherwise, why would you bother registering here just to reply to this thread?
He never said that he doesnt care
oh shift, I've read his post by the diagonal, misinterpreted what he said.

Anyways he's logic is ill.
If a girl being asked
"- let's have sex?"
replies with
"- I don't care."
then the sex happens.
aha
Recommends AHK Studio
kidbit
Posts: 168
Joined: 02 Oct 2013, 16:05

Re: Shall we have an official AHK channel without Ops and ru

03 Nov 2013, 09:30

sTrolling wrote:That's funny. Merriam Webster doesn't know that word. This is what it said:
over-respect
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above. dictionary.
that's because you don't know how to use dictionaries. Dictionaries don't store the words in their non-basic forms as well as complex words that are built on a few simple one.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/barked there's no word "barked" in the dictionary, but that's a word, a 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb "bark".
It's never too late to educate yourself, mister.
question := (2b) || !(2b) © Shakespeare.

Return to “Offtopic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests