Autohotkey and "Eject" command

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Vaindera

Autohotkey and "Eject" command

27 Feb 2020, 12:28

Just found the great AHK scripts for VAC and TIR by Cubpilot, and now I want to see if I can make a simple script that sends the Eject command.
I was hoping to just modify the VAC script, but I can't figure out how to send CTRL+E three times in a row? There should probably be a slight delay between the three key presses also..?
Any hints and help appreciated! (I'm way better at woodworking than this blackmagic programming stuff)

And one more question. I'm working on a project and would like to incorporate automated web scraping capabilities based on certain triggers to compile information on certain topics from the web. I've not been able to find any web scraping applications that incorporate livecode. Does anyone have any suggestions? I mean can i just point to a search engine and insert the text and hit search from a virtual browser? Just curious.
Thanks.
Vaindera

Re: Autohotkey and "Eject" command

02 Mar 2020, 02:21

Vaindera wrote:
27 Feb 2020, 12:28
Just found the great AHK scripts for VAC and TIR by Cubpilot, and now I want to see if I can make a simple script that sends the Eject command.
I was hoping to just modify the VAC script, but I can't figure out how to send CTRL+E three times in a row? There should probably be a slight delay between the three key presses also..?
Any hints and help appreciated! (I'm way better at woodworking than this blackmagic programming stuff)

And one more question. I'm working on a project and would like to incorporate automated web scraping capabilities based on certain triggers to compile information on certain topics from the web. I've not been able to find any web scraping applications that incorporate livecode. Does anyone have any suggestions? I mean can i just point to a search engine and insert the text and hit search from a virtual browser? Just curious.
Thanks.
Any updates?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”