Trying to record a macro for a game Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
lugia19

Trying to record a macro for a game

02 Mar 2020, 19:01

I'm trying to record a scene for a singleplayer game using a freecam mod. This requires me to perform both the camera inputs and the game inputs at the same time which is obviously impossible.
I can perform the camera inputs using a controller, leaving the mouse/keyboard free for the game inputs.

In order to do this I'm using Pullover's macro creator to record my actions and then play them back. However, mousemove relative does not function correctly in games, so I'm trying to move over to dllcall mouse_event, which does work correctly.
I'm not sure how to convert the coordinates from mousemove relative to the values needed for mouse_event - I've tried executing a 1 coordinate by 1 coordinate movement of the mouse and recording the changes using this library: https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10159 and it seemed like I simply needed to multiply the x value by 34 and the y value by 60, however that doesn't seem to be the case. I've also tried playing around with the in-game sensitivity (as the game lacks a raw input option) to some success, but I was still unable to get the mouse movements to line up correctly.

Is there a better way to do this or do I simply need to tweak the values for sensitivity/the multiplication? I thought of simply recording the mouse inputs using MouseDelta as well, but that would require editing the code to also record the keypresses, which I don't know how to do.

Any help greatly appreciated.
lugia19

Re: Trying to record a macro for a game  Topic is solved

25 Mar 2020, 18:48

If anyone stumbles across this, I've actually made a tool:
https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=73875

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”