lock ahk to a program?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Trigun

lock ahk to a program?

Post by Trigun » 23 Aug 2020, 00:47

i saw a bot done from some cinese guy for a game that was locking the mouse input for the game and u could still use the mouse during the bot activity.
i didn't try the bot just read the readme stuff (windows delete for windows so didn't trust to open when i don't need). don't think the bot was with injection since i found files that was remembering me about ocr, i don't think u need ocr if u have access to the memory :-)
but the first time u want start that bot u should run a bat file with this inside

Code: Select all

%1 mshta vbscript:CreateObject("Shell.Application").ShellExecute("cmd.exe","/c %~s0 ::","","runas",1)(window.close)&&exit
cd /d "%~dp0"
regsvr32 dm.dll
and there is another bat for unlocking the bot, basically from the readme when u start that bat the game doesn't accept anymore external commands (and i think at the same time it run without steal ur mouse)
2. Install the plug-in program. Wait for "DllRegisterServer 在 dm.dll 已成功" to appear. Click on button to confirm.
3. Double click to open bot.exe, wait for the plugin registered success.
Bind the program to your Steam Client, after that input your setting and click on the start button.
4. During botting, mouse will not be able to click into game content. If you wish to pause, press the unbind button.
Wait for unbind successful and then you will be able to click into the game.
i know that without source or see the bot is hard to answer...
my main question is:
a way for basically virtualize the bot inside a program can be made with ahk?
from what i know with ahk_l that is impossible, the function for send command without move the mouse is buggy and if it works it steal the mouse (if u try to drag and drop u can't do it when that function is running)
Last edited by BoBo on 23 Aug 2020, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Gaming section.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”