[LoL] Get data from champions selection ?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
tempa6

[LoL] Get data from champions selection ?

03 Dec 2015, 08:07

Hello,

I am looking for a way to retrieve usernames of my teammates, so that I can copy-paste them somewhere else (because some players have long usernames, or annoying stuff like "oOo0OO0O0oO" :mrgreen: )

Can AHK help me do that ? If not, then would you suggest another programming language or else ?

Thank you !
John

Re: [LoL] Get data from champions selection ?

03 Dec 2015, 08:26

With pure ahk, the only options you have are image recognition based ocr (viable since the name font was static), using one of the ocr libs for ahk or memory reading.
Can't remember if LoL disliked memory reading/poking since it's been a while from the last time i checked.

The better option would be using LoL's web api and to get started with that you should search for direction from google (search with "LoL web api". There seems to be a good bunch of libs for other languages that, with enough passion, you could translate to ahk.
Ruevil2

03 Dec 2015, 16:32

+1 for Riot API

This is definitely the best method, OCR sucks and memory reading will probably break with every client update. Take a look at my LoL Login Script for an example of calling the Riot Web API. It returns JSON so it takes a little bit to parse the results but it works great and will be more reliable than other methods.
tempa6

04 Dec 2015, 10:08

Hello, thanks for the replies !

Unfortunately it seems as the Riot API can't help me :?. The current game API functionality extends from the spectator grid, and the spectator grid is not aware of any games until after champion select.

Anyways thanks for the ideas. I'll keep reading this forum in case more ideas pop up :)
Ruevil2

04 Dec 2015, 10:51

They recently updated their API with some new calls and one of them is currentgameinfo and seems to return summonernames and ids.

https://developer.riotgames.com/api/methods#!/976

I think you are probably trying to get the names from the pregame lobby to check their summoner stats though. I don't think the API
will help with that one.
RalleDK

06 Dec 2015, 21:42

I am a noob to AHK
make the mouse move to the top of chat, then make it hold down mouse1 and down the 4 next lines, press ctrl-C and then make the mouse move to the website where you want the names controlled,http://eune.op.gg/multi/query= allow for multisearch

I even think that elophant http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legen ... ion-select have that function. only used it to see my skinscore(885000) :D

Ralle over and out!

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”