CSGO Muliscript

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Sexymexican

CSGO Muliscript

06 Dec 2016, 21:53

So I'm working on a csgo multi script that has a spam fire, and a recoil control, however i am encountering some errors. Whenever i click the key for, lets say ak (f6) or any other weapon, it works perfectly moving the mouse the exact needed amount. However, when i click f5 (rapid fire) it does not spam mouse 1. could someone help me with my problems? All help is appreciated new coder here. This is my script; http://p.ahkscript.org/?p=a1da5c1a
Nextron

Re: CSGO Muliscript

07 Dec 2016, 10:33

That's a lot of script. Scanning through it, your rapid fire depends on looping over Send, {Blind}{LButton} and you used SetMouseDelay,-1. For games you may want to increase the delay to allow for detection or the key being down.
WarblessedVN

Re: CSGO Muliscript

07 Dec 2016, 11:22

You should ask the original coder since most of the script looks really similar to pean153's code, even the mouse movement value. But from the look of the spam code, it seems like the Lbutton is "confused" whether it should spam or move the mouse to counter recoil(I'm not good with words) so the solution is change to Getkeystate, spacestate, Mbutton, P. Also add a sleep value even if it's 0. And the modifier value is 2.52/sens, the mouse movement value was created for 2.52 sens, so if you screw it up, it will also screw your bullet pattern to worse (but the value is outdated so it is already screwed. Especially the m4a1 pattern). You should come up with one of your on script or improve the already existed. Good luck

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”