Help with making script for game

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Dmen

Help with making script for game

18 Feb 2017, 02:41

Hi there,I'm new in to this keybindins but I'm trying to create script for the game ( For Honer ).I'm trying to bind two keys in to the one key.Like I'm trying to bind H & space bar in to A so everytime I press A it will activate this two.And also I'm to do the same for W so everytime I press U & space bar I activate W key.So basically I'm trying to bind two keys in to the one.I was also reading this post about there keybindins but cant make at work ingame.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/62 ... ngs-Forums

Can someone please show me how this should look.Thanks
eventhorizon

Re: Help with making script for game

19 Feb 2017, 12:42

you said
I'm trying to bind H & space bar in to A so everytime I press A it will activate this two.And also I'm to do the same for W so everytime I press U & space bar I activate W key.
This should get you started. You will also want to make sure you can use the a and w keys normally in the game besides just doing the macro stuff. You can do that by adding a modifier to the hotkeys so the normal a and w keys work like usual.

Code: Select all

a::
	send, H{Space}
	return

w::
	send, U{Space}
	return
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”