KOTOR Help

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
stevesl23

KOTOR Help

03 Sep 2014, 09:40

Hello AHK world. I am trying to write a script for Knights of the Old Republic to send keystrokes in the game so that it responds. IE: send a w key for a certain period of time to move character forward.
I have tried writing a script(very poorly as i am brand new to this) but upon completion of the script, once pressing the macro key i assigned, it will not send the keystroke to the game. I just used the basic, ^:: send {W down}{sleep 100}{W up} return.

Would someone be willing to help me write a script to help get this game to work with me? I would be willing to buy you the game on steam if you dont have it to help assist with writing this with me.

I'm just very frustrated and unsure of how to get the keystrokes to respond in my game.

Thank you for reading and replying if you do!
joedf

Re: KOTOR Help

05 Sep 2014, 10:33

toggle:=0
Settimer,Action,5000

+#a:: ; Shift + Win + A
toggle:=!toggle
If (toggle)
settimer,Action,Off
Else
Settimer,Action,On
Return

Action:
sendinput, {w down}
Sleep 1000
Sendinput, {w up}
Return
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”