any ideas?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
heyo

any ideas?

31 Dec 2014, 02:53

First off Hi all

Just curious if anyone has ideas for this I was attempting to use the imagine grab but with it being transparent and the imagines changing(always a square or most of a square sometimes lines run threw them or aren't 100% square) continuously I'm not sure the imagine will be the same enough for it to identify it. All I need to do is left click in the square that's my objective here.
If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it thx

the game is alphawars if that helps

I pretty noobie when it comes to this stuff but I figured out where the images are coming from http://uk.alpha-wars3.com/tmp/botschutz378.png if you change the numbers it gives you the other pictures
evilC

Re: any ideas?

26 Feb 2015, 12:09

You would find this very hard to solve through image recognition - you would probably need to be very good at maths.

Your only real hope is if there is a flaw in the implementation. For example, what happens if you click outside the box?
If nothing, then you may be able to just click all pixels until you find the right one.
If you knew the URL it was using, you may be able to find a reasonably simple solution, but still, teaching a computer to find a non-closed polygon, and identify the number of sides of that polygon is by no means trivial in computing terms - that's why they did it like that...

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”