auto hold breath / zoom in help

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
alaskancs

auto hold breath / zoom in help

12 Apr 2019, 14:44

hi,
I'd like to request a script that toggles on and off with "V" key.

Basically when I hold my right mouse button (ADS) , I'd like my back button on my mouse (XButton1) to be pressed also. But with a delay after pressing right mouse button with a 200ms before the script presses my back mouse button.

Note:
While the script is working , id like to have the ability to move around or press other keys. I think pressing other buttons disrupt other scripts that I've tried.

Thanks
Evil-e

Re: auto hold breath / zoom in help

18 Apr 2019, 08:29

The following is a script I use on nearly 100% of my games. This allows the RMB to serve as "enter" in both games menu and, when applicable,
during gameplay:

Code: Select all

$RButton::
{
        send {RButton down}{enter down}
        keywait, RButton
        send {RButton up}{enter up}
}
return
I use this particular variation on a few games, as simultaneous use of "ENTER" & "ADS" can lead to weapon swapping and other bugs

{
        send {enter down}
        sleep, 50
        send {enter up}
        sleep, 50
        send {RButton down}
        keywait, RButton
        send {RButton up}
}
return
My recommendation would be something like the following:

{
        send {RButton down}
        sleep, 200
        send {v down}             ;if reading your post correctly this would be "hold breath"
        sleep, 50                 ;script will "freeze" indefinitely at this point, so long as the RButton is held down
        keywait, RButton
        send {v up}               ;once RButton is released, the script will continue until return
        sleep, 50
        send {RButton up}
}
return
I have many scripts with all kinds of variables to do exactly what you describe. The vast majority of them covert "toggle" ADS & crouch
to "hold" ADS & crouch, as I much prefer this option and is rarely available in games menu.

:morebeard:
I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”