Auto-centering mouse after shoot

Ask gaming related questions
Maxigorev

Auto-centering mouse after shoot

22 Apr 2019, 18:29

Hi! need professional help 8-) ! Is it possible that after clicking the left mouse button, the script remembers where the cursor was and returned it back every half second with a custom speed?

When i play, I use the script, at the moment when the left mouse button is pressed, a shot goes, recoil up, the script moves the cursor down, when I release the button, the cursor no longer moves down. but it works badly because the recoil when fired is not only up but also to the side :headwall: . therefore, it would be ideal if, while the mouse button was pressed, the cursor always returned to the first click :superhappy:
Evil-e

Re: Auto-centering mouse after shoot

23 Apr 2019, 00:47

I have had success moving the cursor to a specific location upon exit of game and used BlockInput to avoid my own clumsy interference.

I just tinkered with my keymapping_Borderlands.ahk file and tested in game. I did not spend a lot of time on it, but Seems to me,
you are going to have to do a couple things:
1) identify the exact location of the mouse when the LButtun is keyed, but PRIOR to the actual shooting of the weapon
2) when LButton is released, the script needs to "know" where that position was, so it could move it back to that pixel

Again, the above is just the starting point of how I see this issue. It does not answer your question, but hopefully adds a little insight
into the script you need to write :)

:morebeard:
I have a bit of experience opening and sending commands to game console and CMD.exe... just ask :)
swagfag

23 Apr 2019, 05:22

cant be done. the script has no way of knowing how much the gun recoiled upwards and which side it was yanked to
Sid4G

15 May 2019, 04:01

Evil-e wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 00:47
I have had success moving the cursor to a specific location upon exit of game and used BlockInput to avoid my own clumsy interference.

I just tinkered with my keymapping_Borderlands.ahk file and tested in game. I did not spend a lot of time on it, but Seems to me,
you are going to have to do a couple things:
1) identify the exact location of the mouse when the LButtun is keyed, but PRIOR to the actual shooting of the weapon
2) when LButton is released, the script needs to "know" where that position was, so it could move it back to that pixel

Again, the above is just the starting point of how I see this issue. It does not answer your question, but hopefully adds a little insight
into the script you need to write :)

:morebeard:
Your method would work for a 2D game only because in FPS you will have relative movement. I think this one would need recording of relative changes each loop then playing it all back inverted.

Return to “Gaming”