ARK Survival Command Creator

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
J_D_SKAlpel

ARK Survival Command Creator

28 Sep 2019, 16:21

Hello,
I would like to ask if anyone would help me create a skritp that would create a command from the path to a file and the file name usable in the game Ark Survival Evolved.
I know this can be done with the StrReplace function and some others. Unfortunately, my English is not so good, and the translator makes mistakes, so I don't understand all the variables what and how to do.
Here's an example of what I'd like:
In Explorer, or Altap Salamander, Total Commander etc., I select a file, press a some shortcut, and the script reads the path and file name, and creates a game command that it copies to the clipboard.
Example of path with filename:

F:\Steam\steamapps\common\PixARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\CubeWorld\Blueprints\Buildings\BuildingAutomation\ItemBP\CW_BuildingBP_AutomaticArm.uasset

And here the resulting string.

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingAutomation/ItemBP/CW_BuildingBP_AutomaticArm.CW_BuildingBP_AutomaticArm'"

So all that is in front of Mods (that's always there) to replace "Blueprint '/Game/ in the rest of the file path just replace / with \ and insert the file name without .uasset but twice for separated by a dot.

I have tried several attempts, unfortunately I have always been entangled in it and I do not know what to do.

Thank you very much for your help.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”